PDA

View Full Version : Quest tester

Zelda Master
06-25-2005, 09:30 AM
I have played many quests, but never have I tested anyone else's
quest. Therefore i'm offering anybody who has a quest and they want other
people to see if it is good or not, just post here!,:D and i will test your quest!

[ I need a link to the quest you want me to test though]

Kingboo30
06-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Hmm....Nice deal. I just need to Finish the remains of the overworld and make levels 2 and 3. I need to decrease the difficulty of level 1 as there is one insanely tough room. A maze room. So expect it by Monday or Tuesday. Really I can draw the rest out by then. By the way. I still need help with the Room 80 cave tile. I still can't use it anywhere else.

looney linklord
06-26-2005, 11:14 PM
well, i am making a quest, and i would like a tester, but i don't know how to make a link :shrug:

Minish Link
06-27-2005, 09:12 AM
how do you make a link?

Kingboo30
06-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Gah....Delayed to Friday due to busy me.

Zelda Master
06-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Gah....Delayed to Friday due to busy me.To make a Link, type in www.Website (http://www.website/) with your quest.

[IT IS NOT A WEBSITE THE WWW.!

Revfan9
06-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Sorry, GD has specificly said not to give public downloads until the final version I can E-mail it to you though...

looney linklord
06-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I have played many quests, but never have I tested anyone else's
quest. Therefore i'm offering anybody who has a quest and they want other
people to see if it is good or not, just post here!,:D and i will test your quest!

[ I need a link to the quest you want me to test though]

well i've got a quest! it's not finished, but i need to check for bugs and flaws. i''ll e- mail it to you if you want. you have to ask me first though

Zelda Master
07-04-2005, 10:37 AM
well i've got a quest! it's not finished, but i need to check for bugs and flaws. i''ll e- mail it to you if you want. you have to ask me first though
Can you email it to me? [just view my profile and click email Zelda Master.]

looney linklord
07-04-2005, 07:31 PM
you might need to hold on for a couple of days because it was no good. hopefully i'll get it done before saturday.

Zelda Master
07-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Okay I'll guess i'll wait.

looney linklord
07-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Okay I'll guess i'll wait.

sorry zelda master. EVERY single time i try something cool, a bug or flaw stops me.
but if your interested, check the thread "group quest" to see if you would like to help me with that.

edit: i found one quest that was'nt messed up to badly. i have a good demo ready to release as i post, it should be e-mailed to you in a couple of minuets

EDIT: dang it, i can't make a link or attach it.
(but you could e-mail me your real e-mail address so i can attach the file to an e-mail using my own service :clap: