PDA

View Full Version : How gorgeous is this girl : Lots of images 56k users beware - NSFW

Dechipher
06-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Alright, here's the scoop: The following girl is, in fact, my girlfriend. I would like unbiased, anonymous (somewhat) opinions of her appearance. I will not judge anyone who says anything, so long as they are not mean about anything. You do not have to be nice about it. I'm doing this because I want actual opinions. If you think she's a 3, tell me, even though I personally do not think so. So basically, 1-10, one the worst, ten the best. Two categories: Hot and Pretty. You know the difference I'm sure. Some girls are pretty but not hot, some are the opposite. Use your own standards for those. So here they are....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/Iwantcandy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/whateverfool.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/Iknowher.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/whattheCRAP.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/Amy28.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/Amy34.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Allfireinside/Amy19.jpg

PLEASE be honest. I just wish to know what others see.

Also I get to show off my fabulous girl :D

deathbyhokie
06-25-2005, 02:15 AM
meh. i give her a 5. not into the goth/emo type look myself. not bad, but nothing spectacular

and for comparison's sake my girlfriend (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jostree1/Katandmese.jpg)

Dechipher
06-25-2005, 02:19 AM
Im not sure how you got emo out of that...I'm not too into blond girls myself. Your girlfriend is pretty too. Appreciate your opinion.

Beldaran
06-25-2005, 02:47 AM
I think she's pretty damn cute. Not hot. But definately cute. She's got the guitar pick around her neck, and some cool t-shirts. I like that kind of stuff. Her eyes and mouth are very pretty. She looks like a cool girl. If I was that age, I bet I'd be interested.

If you want to talk about the magazine tv world hotness scale, then yeah, she's like a 5. But on my personal scale, she's like an 8, perhaps more depending on her personality.

Master Ghaleon
06-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Ill give her a 7

Lilith
06-25-2005, 07:20 AM
Needs: less oily skin, more eyebrows, and some eyeliner. Basically, makeup.

moocow
06-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Personally, I think she pulls off the no make-up look really well. I look like absolute SHIT without make-up on. Regardless, I think she's beautiful.

I say your girl is at least a 9. I'm really not into insanely skinny girls...

Glitch
06-25-2005, 09:08 AM
If I was younger I'd hit it. But all I see is jail bait.

Archibaldo
06-25-2005, 10:21 AM
I dunno, I'd say about between 4-5 on the hottness scale. There arn't many good pictures of her to judge her. I blame it on the person who took the pictures.

Gerudo
06-25-2005, 01:34 PM
sometimes i just curse age... oh well...

i thought she was really cute. worthy of a 9. :)

you lucky son of a bitch...

Fiyerstorm
06-25-2005, 03:24 PM

Like the style but she reminds me of Jack White in that last posted image.

Cute girl though. Congrats.

Prrkitty
06-25-2005, 03:47 PM
She's a cutie hon... I'd give her a 10. I bet when she smiles .. those eyes of hers twinkle like stars. :) You're a very lucky young'un!

Dechipher
06-25-2005, 04:23 PM
I appreciate everyone's responses. If I forgot to add to your rep tell me. It's not fair to only add to afew. I add to everyone who responds.

Just wondering what everyone thought. I'd like to have objective opinions. How old do you guys think she is? Or looks, anyway...

Master Ghaleon
06-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I wanna say she looks like 16

VT_Hokie_Fan
06-25-2005, 04:37 PM
and for comparison's sake my girlfriend (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jostree1/Katandmese.jpg)

You need a shave Hokie.

I'd give her a 6. Looks better in some pictures than others. Looks really good in the second picture. :D :naughty: (sorry, just had to use that)

VEL
06-25-2005, 05:41 PM
I think she's very cute, I'm guessing she is between 15-20 years old, I'm pretty bad at guessing ages though.

War Lord
06-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I'd stick it in her pooper.
Unless she's < 18, in which case, I would not do said activity.

Ganonator
06-25-2005, 07:48 PM
wow. she's really hot. Esp in that last pic.

I give her an 8.

bigjoe
06-25-2005, 10:03 PM
She looks a bit unkempt, but her expressions and liveliness more than make up for it.

9 ;)

gdorf
06-25-2005, 10:13 PM
she looks fun, but I definitely give her more on the "pretty" scale than the hot scale (which is better IMO). I'd give her a 6-7/10 total

Pablo
06-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Cute, reminds me a bit of my ex. I'd give her a 7-8. Lucky bastard :D

AlexMax
06-26-2005, 12:37 AM
I demand on behalf of all the males in this thread pictures of her tits.

Unless she's underage. In which case not interested.

Amber
06-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Bah, I can't think of the right word to describe her. I wanna say "Better than me" but I haven't got a very high opinion of my self. She's better than just pretty though.

And yes, DBH needs to shave. Badly.

Deviance
06-26-2005, 12:43 AM
Wow you picked a nice girl :)

Revfan9
06-26-2005, 12:53 AM
meh. i give her a 5. not into the goth/emo type look myself. not bad, but nothing spectacular

I'm sorry but I coudn't tell, which one was the girl?

deathbyhokie
06-26-2005, 03:37 AM
And yes, DBH needs to shave. Badly.

i always need to shave badly. /me is too lazy to shave most of the time

Archibaldo
06-26-2005, 12:08 PM
I'd say that she's about 17 or 16 about to turn 17.

mikeron
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
i always need to shave badly. /me is too lazy to shave most of the timeJeez, man, we're trying to have a society here.

I'd like to say that I too would defile the young lady at or after her eighteenth birthday, but that's hardly context specific.

/put away wet, etc.
//old man

Great Warrior
06-27-2005, 02:38 AM
She is very cute. You are lucky to have her. Hold on to her.
I do not like girls who wear too much make up. My girlfriend is natural and I like her the way she is.

I'm sorry but I coudn't tell, which one was the girl?
You need glasses.

Manny
06-27-2005, 02:40 AM
Definatly think shes cute bro, you're a lucky man. I don't usually do ratings, so I won't do one :p
Anyway take it easy man
cheers,
-manny

Verman
06-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Don't you find it wierd to come on a board and ask peoples opinions on yer gf? :D

All in good fun...

Personally she doesn't interest me in the least bit but everyone has different tastes so what I say doesnt matter at all! If your happy with her, who cares who finds her attractive or not :D

Oh yeah warning....always remember the stupid corny saying: "Bros before Hoes".... just for future reference haha!

mikeron
06-27-2005, 06:23 PM
What are you going to name her? ;)

SUCCESSOR
06-28-2005, 10:50 AM
She's beautiful. Let her know I'm available.

Shadowblazer
06-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Man, what a letdown. Definitely improper use of "NSFW."

DanekMaisTWICE
07-13-2005, 12:27 PM
God, she's ugly. Quite emaciated as well. Way to like fraud goth imposters, too. Congrats, you found an ugly one. But don't fret, I'll still masturbate to this one soon, so no harm done.

You suck for not respecting her and keeping your... "girlfriend" to yourself, you Dumbass.. :laughing: Now she's mine for my lonely nights! YES :)

Blonde799
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Wow Dechipher, your girl really knows how to suck a frozen pop. :tongue:

I give her a 7/10, not bad.

Breaker
07-13-2005, 02:47 PM
God, she's ugly. Quite emaciated as well. Way to like fraud goth imposters, too. Congrats, you found an ugly one. But don't fret, I'll still masturbate to this one soon, so no harm done.

You suck for not respecting her and keeping your... "girlfriend" to yourself, you Dumbass.. :laughing: Now she's mine for my lonely nights! YES :)

I don't like you.

PolygonX8
07-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey, she doesn't look bad!

I'm also not into the gothish look, but I judge my ratings on the body itself rather than the clothing. 7/10

Dechipher
07-13-2005, 03:48 PM
I dont understand where you guys are getting the goth part from. Is it the scarface T-shirt? She's wearing virtually no makeup. I would like to know where you guys are seeing the goth in her.

DanekMaisTWICE
07-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Ha ha ha.. I wonder how good he feels knowing that other people think she'sss ehhhhhhhh "hot" that's so gross.. I give her a 2.. it would increase more if she wasn't into looking emo.

I don't like you either, Breaker! You should actually make posts that aren't crap worthy :) You should explain more about you hate my truth. Nice try though... I'll give you that.

Dechipher
07-13-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm proud of what I have. I doubt there will be too many people studying her picture when there are a lot more pictures out there that are more jackworthy.

Constuctive criticism is more appreciated than assholish criticism. I'm not going to make any uneducated petty accusations about you, as I don't know you, but I will say that I haven't seen you show anything amazing. I'll say it again, I'm proud of what I have. I am more than happy to show off that I have a beautiful girlfriend. I'm not going to tell you that my girlfriend is prettier than yours or you or whatever, though I would be more than happy to see pictures that you post. It appears as though you registered only to post in this thread, but then again, what do I know? I am judging that solely based on the only two posts that you have are in this topic, and it appears that you registered only yesterday.

Once again, I'm not asking anyone to say that she's the most beautiful girl in the world, I was just wondering what everyone else thought of her. If you're going to say something at least back itup with reasons. Like Lilith did.

Breaker
07-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Ha ha ha.. I wonder how good he feels knowing that other people think she'sss ehhhhhhhh "hot" that's so gross.. I give her a 2.. it would increase more if she wasn't into looking emo.

I don't like you either, Breaker! You should actually make posts that aren't crap worthy :) You should explain more about you hate my truth. Nice try though... I'll give you that.

I like your new title.

Edit: http://www.armageddongames.net/announcement.php?f=102

CrimsonAi
07-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Aww I'm glad you're so proud of her! ^^ How is she mentally <--meaning personality... I don't know what's up with that argument up there, but maybe you should say stuff ya like about her? That's good, too ^^ I hope you two stay together, btw how long have you two been together? I can't rate her.. 'cuz.. I'm a girl.. XD

Dechipher
07-13-2005, 11:49 PM
It'll be a year on the 23rd. She's really funny, and not a bitch, which is always helpful. She's fun to be around, a little crazy for me, but she knows when she's about to go too far. She's also sensitive at times, which is another great thing. Anyway, I don't want to dote on her too much, jsut thought I'd let you know what I like.

CrimsonAi
07-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Ooh, that's not too far away.. have any plans? I have no ideas for that. Do you two act like each other at all? I know I do with my boyfriend. ^_^ Blah.. but people mistake us for siblings and that's just annoying XD

Dechipher
07-14-2005, 12:59 AM
People do that with us too. We act like each other sometimes, though usually I'm more uptight and she's more relaxed.

As for ideas, I have no good ideas. I was going to get her the 6th Harry Potter book, but she already reserved it. Dinner would always be nice, as would a reenactment of how we got together, I suppose...any suggestions?

Btw, how long have you been with your boyfriend?

Also, I didn't put NSFW in the title. I'm not even sure what it means.

Ich
07-14-2005, 03:11 AM
I think she's very cute. Good find; I hope you can keep her.

NSFW = Not safe for work; usually when there's links to nude or offensive pictures.

Master Ghaleon
07-14-2005, 03:16 AM
As for ideas, I have no good ideas. I was going to get her the 6th Harry Potter book, but she already reserved it. Dinner would always be nice, as would a reenactment of how we got together, I suppose...any suggestions?

Putt Putt!

CrimsonAi
07-14-2005, 11:06 AM
I've been with my boyfriend for alittle over a year now. ^.^

Our anniversary wasn't anything thing special, I mean, with no liscense to drive somewhere, results were staying at home. If you drive, or manage to get your brother/sister/parent or even friend, then, well, I personally don't like dates to resturants, it's usually too pricey, and obviously the food isn't so great, too. Golfing, eh, I guess could be okay, haha I would hate that! XD Maybe you could renew your vows to her, my boyfriend did, just a sweet little thing to do. Um, let's see, you guys could bake cookies together.. ha ha ha.. I don't know, I'm running out of fail-safe ideas, except I think I already did that.

Verman
07-14-2005, 11:17 AM
Your boyfriend renewed his vows?

What vows does a boyfriend make?

"I vow not to get you drunk and trick you into a threesome with a hot chick!"

"I vow not to let it slip in the wrong hole!"

"I vow not to have intimate encounters with your mother!"

---

On topic, I rented the presidential hotel room at a hotel here for my gf... It had a big walk in shower and an awsome hot-tub. Course I stocked the bar with vodka and crown (mmMMmM crown) which we drank after going out for dinner! Course I hadda buy flowers and some perfume for her too but meh! Twas fun :D

Girls enjoy that stuff for soem odd reason!

I tried to borrow my uncles Caddillac XLR for the night but he laughed hysterically in my face and said no! *sigh* I was gonna let him use my honda!

Dechipher
07-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I baked her a cake for valentines day. I think I'm gonna go for the putt-putt idea, though something else would be nice. Putt-putt and swimming, maybe?

Advice is more than welcome.

Blonde799
07-15-2005, 03:18 PM
I baked her a cake for valentines day.
Dude, here's your spine(Bill Engvall never gets old). :laughing: Seriously, you baked her a cake? That's crazy.

Archibaldo
07-15-2005, 03:22 PM
If theres a lake near you, you could always drive up there and spend the night there. You could go swimming, build a fire and sleep underneath the stars.