PDA

View Full Version : My new hero.

Pablo
06-24-2005, 02:01 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8317484/?GT1=6657

For the clicking-impaired among you:

A 73-year-old Kenyan grandfather reached into the mouth of an attacking leopard and tore out its tongue to kill it, authorities said Wednesday.
How badass is that? This guy drops his machete and reaches into the mouth of a leopard which is well on its way towards eating him, and rips out its tongue. And he qualifies for social security.

Zelda_Warrior
06-24-2005, 02:42 PM
You know, it wasn't realy the guy that tore out the tounge that killed it, somebody else finished it off with a machete because they heard yelling and stuff.

Glitch
06-24-2005, 02:52 PM
holy shit, that guy is fucking awesome.

I mean come on..with a name like M’Mburugu how could you not be a badass...

SixTen
06-24-2005, 03:46 PM
This guy deserves to be on the top 100 list of people most qualified to carry the 'Bad Motherfucker' wallet from Pulp Fiction.

ShadowTiger
06-24-2005, 04:28 PM
That guy must have had some pair of balls to be able to do that. o_o; I mean, ... Wow.

Leapards should keep their mouths closed when they're about to close in on prey.

Archibaldo
06-24-2005, 11:53 PM
That guy must have had some pair of balls to be able to do that. o_o; I mean, ... Wow.

That my friend are what you call balls of steel.

Pablo
06-25-2005, 12:04 AM
You know, it wasn't realy the guy that tore out the tounge that killed it, somebody else finished it off with a machete because they heard yelling and stuff. His neighbor got it with the machete while it was writhing around, bleeding profusely and dying. This does not diminish in any way the badassery of this feat.

SomUnknown
06-25-2005, 12:08 AM
You know, it wasn't realy the guy that tore out the tounge that killed it, somebody else finished it off with a machete because they heard yelling and stuff.

Yes, but the man fatally injured the leopard. The guy just finished him off with the machete, probably as more of a mercy killing as that would be quite a painful way to die. The leopard would have died anyway.

Lilith
06-25-2005, 07:33 AM
I call Yoda.

Carcer
06-25-2005, 08:58 AM
I remember my mum telling me something like that when I was young. My great grandfather had been in India or somewhere tiger-ridden, and had yanked the tounge of a tiger out, pulling out its innards.
Apparently, it's not that hard, becuase tigers have their mouths open such a lot. Not that I'd like to put that to the test. I'll just look up to those that can do it.

VT_Hokie_Fan
06-25-2005, 11:41 PM
holy shit, that guy is fucking awesome.

I mean come on..with a name like M’Mburugu how could you not be a badass...

That's what I'm going to name my son.

Amber
06-26-2005, 12:26 AM
The only reason he didn't use the machete to kill the poor kitty is because he heard the "voice of god" tell him not too. The pulling out the tongue and killing the thing was probably an accident.

Great Warrior
06-27-2005, 02:43 AM
I enjoyed reading the story as much as the story that talked about lions guarding a girl who was abducted and beaten by men who wanted to force her to marry. She was 12 or 14.