PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein loves Doritos

Glitch
06-21-2005, 10:24 AM
I found this to be pretty funny and at the same time kind of sad.....

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/21/saddam.guards.ap/index.html

Jigglysaint
06-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Maybe we won't have to excecute Saddam but instead just introduce him to American Culture. After that he will take his own life, or wreck it, whichever comes first.

Daarkseid
06-21-2005, 12:19 PM
I guess my observation would be that the sign of somebody truly monstrous is someone who can manage to commit such horrible acts upon his people, and remain what appears to be an affable, almost endearing character. I emphasize "almost", sympathy isn't something he rightly deserves.

Dechipher
06-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Raisen Bran is good.
Saddam seems like a good guy, it just makes you wonder.
And Jiggly, I think he already wrecked his life.

Bush is dumb. He's right about that.

I should post more content.

Glitch
06-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Saddam seems like a good guy, it just makes you wonder.

Saddam is far from being a "good guy", it just appears he doesn't care much about life anymore.

Pablo
06-21-2005, 01:46 PM
I guess my observation would be that the sign of somebody truly monstrous is someone who can manage to commit such horrible acts upon his people, and remain what appears to be an affable, almost endearing character. I emphasize "almost", sympathy isn't something he rightly deserves. Hmph. See if you get invited to Iraq when he returns to power.

Dechipher
06-21-2005, 02:33 PM
It doesn't appear that way to me. What I got out of it was that he still thinks he's president of Iraq. I kind of understood that he plans on being in power again.
And I was commenting on Saddam the person, not Saddam the ruler.

ShadowTiger
06-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Heh. Last night, my sister came rushing into the living room shouting "Saddam likes Fruit Loops!" ... She seemed so happy about it as well. o_O; She turned out to be wrong, apparently.

... :laughing: ...

Such a random article. It makes him seem so human. Well, either way, you really can't judge what you see to be fact immediately. Who knows how much they're twisting things.

Ganon's Minion
06-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Maybe we won't have to excecute Saddam but instead just introduce him to American Culture. After that he will take his own life, or wreck it, whichever comes first.

LMAO! So damn true, although I am a Canadian..but still.....