PDA

View Full Version : I'm dating Paris Hilton

Great Warrior
06-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Ok... not really, but would you date her? Let's say it's not her but somoene who looks like her, acts like her etc... would you date her?
If yes, then let's say you really hit it off. Could you be in a relationship with her? She really likes you and tells you she is having strong feelings toward you.

2nd question, If your current girlfriend whom you know so much about and really starting to think there is a future together, what if one day you were going through some video tapes, and like the Paris Hilton sex tape, you come across a tape, which has your girlfriend having sex with someone. Would this change your mind about how you feel about your girlfriend?

If so Why?.... I think we all have a few skeletons in our closet... things we have done and keep to ourselves, but what if somehow you find those skeletons?

Dechipher
06-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Wait...what? You mean my girlfriend had sex with someone? Before ME? No. That shit don't fly.

I guess it depends on how old you are. If you're in your twenties, then yeah, expect her to have fooled around. If you're like, 15, then I'd be kinda wary.

EDIT: I'm not entirely sure that sarcasm is conveyed properly over the internet...

carrot red
06-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Ok... not really, but would you date Paris Hilton? Let's say it's not her but somoene who looks like her, acts like her etc... would you date her?
I would rather stick my head in a vice and have two fools slowly turn the vice tighter and tighter. : p But then again, I'm not a guy.

King Link
06-17-2005, 02:04 PM
I used to think she was hot...

She looks like a man though.

So no way. Plus, she's NOTHING like the kind of girls I like.

ANSWER: NOT IN THIS, NOR ANY OTHER, LIFETIME.

Archibaldo
06-17-2005, 02:07 PM
It would be awesome if my girl friend had a sex tape. Then I know she'd be willing to tape us having sex.

But would I date Paris Hilton... it depends, would the "look alike" have all the money she has?

King Link
06-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Take a look at Paris' new commercial!! http://gorillamask.net/parisspoof.shtml

slothman
06-17-2005, 03:46 PM
No. Personally I think she looks ugly. She also acts like she is more important than everyone because the has money, she didn't earn, and fame, she didn't earn.

As for the second question I can't say since I am currently single. It would depend on how much I like the person though.

ANSWER: NOT IN THIS, NOR ANY OTHER, LIFETIME.
Well I might in another lifetime but not in this one.
If I wanted a shallow rich snob then yes. I guess the money isn't bad but the rest is probably not worth it.

Jigglysaint
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
I would rather screw Ganonator. I think he looks prettier....

AlexMax
06-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Paris Hilton is a whore. Why in the world would anyone want to go out with that spoiled cunt?

mikeron
06-17-2005, 04:48 PM
She looks like Thor from Stargate: SG1. Only taller.

MacWeirdo42
06-17-2005, 05:23 PM
1st question: Never in a million years. Dear God, that's just horrific to think about. The only reason people consider her hot is because she's famous.

2nd question: Eh, so my girlfriend's a little kinky. No biggie. Unless, I suppose, she had never even told me about this guy or something, or deliberately lied about it, and then it would be more of a trust issue.

Jigglysaint
06-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Hehe, it's not Paris Hilton, it's Paris Hitler!

Toolie
06-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Wait...what? You mean my girlfriend had sex with someone? Before ME? No. That shit don't fly.

I guess it depends on how old you are. If you're in your twenties, then yeah, expect her to have fooled around. If you're like, 15, then I'd be kinda wary.

Sounds like someone has a couple of issues with insecurity.

Daarkseid
06-19-2005, 04:34 AM
First question, no, I wouldn't date anyone like her...

Well, no, that's not true. My self esteem is at a point where, no matter how much I dislike Paris Hilton(after watching that episode of south park, she kind of makes me physically ill), if a girl kinda like her expressed that she found me even only some what likeable, I'd probably do anything I could for her. Even if it just meant doing stupid shit while she went and fucked some other guy's brains out. Like running worthless errands or what not.

That should also answer my next question; She has a sex tape? Great, because there was no chance I would've been in it and no chance I'd be in any subsequent tapes. So yeah, I'd probably continue to walk her stupid chihuahua or whatever tiny stupid animal she keeps as a pet.

Lilith
06-19-2005, 06:27 AM
I'd grudge-fuck it.

Verman
06-20-2005, 10:04 AM
question 1: I'd fuck her. I'd fuck paris hilton. I would date paris hilton due to the fact that she is not that bad looking and she has a bently or two haha!

question 2: If I came a cross a video that was my current girlfriends and it was a sex tape, I would dump her right away. Alot of reasons why, one being I'm just lookign for an excuse.