PDA

View Full Version : Leaving on Tuesday for a month or two... staying with relatives

Mitsukara
06-17-2005, 01:41 AM
Some of you may (or may not) recall me dropping off with virtually no notice last year in the middle of the summer before mysteriously reappearing and talking about KC. For that reason, I figured I should probably actually post about it while I still remembered this time >>

I know I've been a bit absent from the forums lately, but I've been kind of wrapped up with things going on in my personal life (nothing major, just stuff) and have focused all my computer time towards being in chat.

Anyway, I'm going, as I did last summer, to stay at my sister and brother-in-law's (and for some of the time, my cousin and his wife's) house(s). This isn't because of any family thing, it's just a really good experience to get out and spend time with them. It gives me some much-needed social exposure, privacy from my parents, freedom to explore a lot of things and work more from my own schedule. In short, it is a good experience and I love it. The problem is having very limited internet access while I'm there....

However, I do hope to be on occasionally when I'm at my cousin's house, so I might not drop completely off the radar. I'll also be trying to get a phone card and secretly/safely call Amber and Ibis, so you might hear news about me from them.

Anyway, I think I'm going to have a really good time, I'm just sorry I'll be offline for so much of the summer. I might be coming back in early August, but things might work out differently such that I'm pack sooner. But to put estimated/specific dates on this: I'm definately leaving this month (June) on the 21st (at 10:00 AM, meaning Monday night will be the absolute latest I might be online prior to going. The day I might be returning is dodgy, if it's in August it'll probably be in the 10s somewhere. But as I said, it could be 1 month or it could be 2. Sorry I can't be more specific on this...

I'll be online as soon as I can... see you all around, I guess. Of course, I'll try to be online the next few nights (or *maybe* during the day sometime) before I go, but that's been working out pretty dodgily so far.

<3

Fiyerstorm
06-17-2005, 02:01 AM
D:

Oh my Mitsy!

Possible 2 months without Sorbo and Hot Pants jokes.

I can't bear it..... ;o;

Prrkitty
06-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Travel safe and be well hon. Enjoy your vacation and hurry back to us... we'll miss ya!
<hug>

King Link
06-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Have fun'n'be safe k? GOOD STUFF! :D

KingArthur
06-17-2005, 10:24 PM
byebye mitsy... have fun... though i'll be talkin to you while you there.

VEL
06-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Have fun! :)