PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem help... again

Archibaldo
06-16-2005, 09:22 PM
It seems just like yesterday I was asking for help for Fire Emblem. Well, now I'm back. I've recently aquired Fire Emblem, the Sacred Stones. And well, I need some help. I've been stuck on the same level for about a week. I'm on chapter 11 in Ephraim's story. The ghost ship. No matter what I do I can't seem to be able to beat it. I've tried every walk through that I can find, but they were of no use. So do any of you have any advice?

Link McCloud
06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
I know I'm knew, but I'm really good at this game. What part of the Chapter are you stuck on?

Archibaldo
06-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Basically the whole chapter. I can't seem to be able beat it. Do you have a strategy? I all ways die when the boss arrives from the other side of the boat.

Link McCloud
06-16-2005, 09:34 PM
OK. What you should do is make sure to get L'arachel and Dozla. Have any flying unit take out enemies on the ocean. Also, cover the stairways with weaker characters to prevent reinforcements. Finally, use you best characters to attack the Deathgoyle. Attack it with your strongest characters and maybe a weak one or two or experience. Make sure to heal anyone that get really injuryed with L'Arachel. He should fall in no time. If you still have trouble, only send one or two strong characters (such as Seth or Ephraim) to kill it with L'Arachel again to heal. Hope that helps.

Archibaldo
06-16-2005, 09:40 PM
That's the problem, I can't seem to be able to get Ephraim to L'Arachel. One of my people always seem to die. And what do you mean by stairs? Also, my flying units are pretty weak. One is like level 4 and the other is like level 1.