PDA

View Full Version : Me vs. Kitten

Rainman
06-16-2005, 02:25 PM
http://home.stny.rr.com/rainlog/kitten/fightingme.jpg
vs.
http://home.stny.rr.com/rainlog/kitten/Kitten.jpg

Gather one and all for the fight of the century! My kitten and I will square off in a 20 round no-holds-barred cage match. Who will be the victor? That can only be decided at the end. For now, I'll let you guys weigh in. Here's some stats:

Me
Name: Ryan Alexander Mulkerin
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175lbs
Arm span: 76"
Race: White
Fighting Background: Brown belt in Tae Kwon Doe, fought long 19 year battle with brother

Kitten
Name: Unknown
Height: about 6-7inches
Weight: ~1lb
Front leg span: 10 inches
Race: White/Gray Tiger
Fight Background: Constantly fighting every random thing that he finds including: feet, hands, papers, keyboards, chairs, miscellanious objects on floor, and occasionally air. Fought historic battle with old heavy-weight fighting veteran The Screaming Banshee:

http://home.stny.rr.com/rainlog/kitten/oldfight.jpg

It truly will be an epic fight! Call your local cable provider for date and time of showing!

http://home.stny.rr.com/rainlog/kitten/meandkitten.jpg

PS: Yes, this is just an excuse to show off the new kitten. :P We got him a couple weeks ago. We don't have a name yet, because my whole family is horrible at coming up with them. I'm thinking about posting a naming thread here. More pictures will be coming later on.

SixTen
06-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Cats look all cute, then they claw you. Beware of the following: They will grab on to you with their front claws, and bite, then scratch you many times very quickly with their back claws.

Seriously though, I love cats. Nice kitten.

Rainman
06-16-2005, 02:36 PM
I know exactly what you mean. This kitten spends all his time either attacking things (like me) or sleeping. There's few inbetweens.

Verman
06-16-2005, 02:43 PM
Rainman didnt you say you worked out? or was i thinking about someone totally different..

Kitten will kick your ass btw, his arms are bigger

Glitch
06-16-2005, 03:03 PM
My cat could whoop both of your asses.

JayeM
06-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Very cute! Oh, and the kitten is OK too...

Since he's such a fighter, why not name him Ali (alley) Cat?

Shadowblazer
06-16-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm putting everything I've got on the feline.

moocow
06-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Name him Tyson.

carrot red
06-16-2005, 05:12 PM
That cat has such a mean look. It will knock you out in no time and won't have to bite off your ear either. (Don't name him Tyson.)

I'm betting all my money on the cat, and if you're smart, you'll do the same, Rainman. You need it. : p

Master Ghaleon
06-16-2005, 05:35 PM
The cat has ninja like skills. Ill take my bet on the kitty

bigjoe
06-16-2005, 06:15 PM
omg the cats got you tagged, dude. Theres no way you could stand up to such unimaginable might.

Rainman
06-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Rainman didnt you say you worked out? or was i thinking about someone totally different..

Kitten will kick your ass btw, his arms are bigger

Lol yeah, I do workout. I haven't in months though and regardless my arms have hardly gotten bigger no matter what I do. :shrug: They are pretty long so I'd have to beef up a lot to show girth there.

Drunken Tiger
06-16-2005, 08:54 PM
That is such a cute kitten.. Throw the fight Rainman.. :D

All those cute pics make me wanna get a cat.. Too bad my mom hates animal fur.. Makes her go crazy.. -_-''

EDIT: Haha, Rainman has no votes.. The kitten rocks!!!

Archibaldo
06-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I dunno man, looks like the kitten has you beat. You sould call your kitten Mr. Majestic.

Axel
06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
My bet's on the cat. But so is everyone else's, so it looks like I won't get much.

Name the cat.... I dunno, after the first random object you come across. No, don't do that. He'll end up with a name like cheez-it. Pretty small, why not mini-me?

Prrkitty
06-16-2005, 10:06 PM
I vote for the Rainman :) Bare your teeth at him... he'll cower in the corner... :)

name suggestion: Manly or Samson

SixTen
06-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Call it Mr. Bigglesworth, or Puppy or something.

Great Warrior
06-17-2005, 08:47 AM
It is a good way of showing off your cute cat and have yourself beaten. He is adopted by all. The cat will win. Call him Kitten.

ctrl-alt-delete
06-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Ali, which has a double meaning, is great.

That, or Cloud. ;)

Dechipher
06-17-2005, 01:23 PM
I always thought Gaiden was a cool name for a cat, and it'd work better here because he's a ninja kitten.
*shrug*

Pablo
06-17-2005, 02:10 PM
Name him Squee! OK, sorry, comic nerd moment over (fans of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac will know what I'm talking about). How about... hmm... Stella? Or better yet, Cheeseburger.

Glitch
06-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Name him Squee! OK, sorry, comic nerd moment over (fans of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac will know what I'm talking about). How about... hmm... Stella? Or better yet, Cheeseburger.

The name squee is orginally from the Magic:The Gathering collectible card game, and was later used in the Magic: The Gathering books. Good reads.

Verman
06-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Rainman: Cool! Yeah long arms take longer then us short armed dudes haha! I always have respect for anyone who works out because hell your trying to better yourself.

That said, the cat will still kick your ass.