PDA

View Full Version : Bah, I hate retards

Jigglysaint
06-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Your life never gets that depressing untill you wake up one day and realise that about 99% of all your friends ride the short bus every day.

See, every Wednesday I go to this group. I've been doing it for about several years now, and it's great because I get to meet new people. It's just that recently it's been bothering me. Everybody in that group belongs to an organization for people with an Intelectual Disability, which of course I do not have. Second of all, about most of them have also gone to a certain special school, Applewood Acres, which I am beginning to loath because that's all I ever hear about. Even my beloved Katie goes there, and it really bothers me that out of all the people in the world, I end up chosing to be friends with the hockey helmet drooling chair case compulsive hyper and whatelse you name it. The worst part is when I go bowling with them, I have to ask one of them to tie my shoes for me.

Please excuse my ranting, but it really feels like I belong nowhere.

BTW, if the thread becomes a thread devoted to bashing me and is sent to GB, can I have access to the forum? I think I need to make fun of myself now.

Starkist
06-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Why must you ask one of them to tie your shoes?

Jigglysaint
06-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Because I can't do it myself. I sort of never learned how for certain reasons.

Vagla
06-15-2005, 11:18 PM
It's really simple. There are two ways, one of which is the standard way that most people do, and then there's the other way that I do because I never bothered to learn the standard way when I was young :P (I can do it, but I think my way is easier, heh). Just cross the laces so you get an X, loop one end between the 'legs', tighten that, make a loop with each lace, and then repeat the earlier steps (crossing and then looping the two lace loops). Voila. A simple knot. If you're really tired of having other people tie your laces, learn; it's so easy that it's not worth the embarassment of having someone else tie them. ;)

Jigglysaint
06-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Unless of course I get off on this embrassment, in which case I really am screwed up in the head.

The truth is that I don't hate retards. In fact, whenever I say that a little piece of me dies. What the real problem is that all my friends belong to 2 things that I cannot join. I likened it to a club for black people. Since I'm white, I can't join. The connecting factor is that both are born with somthing that makes them unique, and impossible to get rid of(except for Jacko). I really can't figure out where I belong in this world. I'm too, uh, strange to fit in with the AGN elite, too smart to belong to the orgaization my friends are apart of, have enough problems that I can't be considered normal. It'n't it funny when you have lots of friends, but feel alone all the time?

BTW, nice seeing you active here Vagla.

Deviance
06-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Because I can't do it myself. I sort of never learned how for certain reasons.

That's a lie. You are just too lazy. :(

Vagla
06-16-2005, 12:05 AM
Well, JigglySaint, I haven't gotten a message board of my own off the ground yet for various reasons, so I have to fall back on the boards I know of that aren't totally stupid. :) My suggestion for you, though, is to get a doorknob for your door. Maybe then you'll be normal enough to join the AGN elite. ;)

Jigglysaint
06-16-2005, 12:29 AM
LOL. You know, that isn't such a bad idea.

Wait, I hope you haven't been sneaking around my folder at metroid2002 again. There's some pictures there that are kind of hard to explain.

JayeM
06-16-2005, 04:58 AM
I'm too, uh, strange to fit in with the AGN elite Are you kidding? All of the AGN "elite" (including me) are strange.

Great Warrior
06-16-2005, 07:27 AM
Anyone could learn how to tie their shoes. I would be too embarrassed to ask someone to do it for me. When I twisted my wrist, I even managed to do it with one hand.
Even if you have a lot of friends sometimes you feel alone. We are not supposed to fit anywhere unless we conform.
Why can’t you have access to GB? I know you need 100 posts to gain access.

Archibaldo
06-16-2005, 07:55 AM
Ah don't be ashamed(sp?). I didn't learn how to tie my shoes untill I was in grade 5.

With the friend thing, I know how you fell. My other group of friends love anime and for some reason I just couldn't get into it. :shrug: But my friends I hang out with now are more my type. So...

I don't really have any advice for you. :( Sorry.

Verman
06-16-2005, 11:19 AM
I just don't know what to say....

Why is it that you guys think this is normal? Jiggly, you don't know how to tie your own shoes and your over 20? You say you don't have a learning disability? If not then what the hell is wrong with you? You should go see a therapist... If you have said that you are too fat to tie your shoes it would make more sense, i know a couple people like that...where they can reach them, they just can't breathe....

I'm not flaming you, but if you need to get someone else to tie your shoes, you have a slight problem that should really be rectified either via therapy or .357

Masamune
06-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Omg, does she really drool on herself and wear a football helmet? =o

Jigglysaint
06-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Omg, does she really drool on herself and wear a football helmet? =o

Yeah sure why not. It's not like you are ever going to meet her.

Yeah, I have a learning disability, but in order to qualify for the organization that all my friedns are in, I have to have a below average IQ, which I don't think I posess.

If only God made me just a little dumber....

PS Vagla: You can expect a bomb in the mail in a bout 6 to 8 weeks. You know why....

Master Ghaleon
06-16-2005, 11:37 PM
You had to of known that people would pick on you in this thread. You could tie your shoes before putting them on. Just tie them then wiggle back into them or something. So threating people isnt gonna solve anything.

Jigglysaint
06-16-2005, 11:51 PM
You had to of known that people would pick on you in this thread. You could tie your shoes before putting them on. Just tie them then wiggle back into them or something. So threating people isnt gonna solve anything.

"BTW, if the thread becomes a thread devoted to bashing me and is sent to GB, can I have access to the forum? I think I need to make fun of myself now."(posted by me)

Yeah, I knew this thread could turn into a JS bashing thread. It's kind of hard to ask people not to make fun of you when you feel like you deserve it.

And BTW, I am fat, and I do have poor hand-eye co-ordination, but I think there's other factors as well.

Tying my shoes really isn't as big a problem, it's just an example as somebody who is litterly less intellegent has to help me out, or maybe that's what I want, to feel like a retard.

You know how when somebody who's white wants to act black is called a "Wigger"? Well I got a word to describe my situation. I call it being a Normtard. A normal person who needs to act like he or she is special in order to feel good about themselves. The logic here is that special people get attention and help, so if a person who has struggles but is not special enough, they might try to act like they are to gain extra attention.

Basically I feel like a Normtard.

Masamune
06-17-2005, 02:05 AM
I'm not bashing you. I've just never seen a stereotypical helmet wearing drooling retard before. Just the ones that make weird noises out of no where and you try your hardest not to stare. But in the end you just can't help but busting out laughing.

Daarkseid
06-17-2005, 04:19 AM
I think I'm sort of heading the same direction, and its.. quite depressing. I'll either have to wind up choosing between complete solitude, or an association of unappealing head cases in a support group.

Gerudo
06-17-2005, 12:23 PM
http://amanda.dd.com.au/stories/shoes/

just for you, jiggles.

also: you dont have to hate yourself and make a thread out of it. =/

firebug
06-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Um. Life sucks dude. Haven't you figured that out yet? We are all alone. The richest, most popular, smartest kids on the block all feel depressed and alone. In fact, I think the only truly happy people are the real retards.

Think of life as a sea of sadness you have to trudge through with small islands of happiness sprinkled here and there. The key is to always keep those islands ahead of you, in sight, and hold the hands of the ones you love to keep each other from drowning.

Jigglysaint
06-17-2005, 10:42 PM
It's true, handies do have more fun. Sometimes I find myself weighted down by such things like thinking and reason, and logic. Heck, sometimes it prevents me from enjoying religion to its fullest, because you have so many questions, so many "what ifs", ect.

Happiness can be found though 2 ways. The first is ignorant bliss, not being aware of the troubles that are out there or the plight of the human race. The second way is only though mastry of the self, and placing one's self in a position to further advance noble and great causes. You can get high by being excited at the simplest things, or by enjoyment of life's complexities.

Where I am right now is really kind of depressing. See, I am not ignorant enough to enjoy myself from day to say. Thoughts, ideas, and other things constantly weigh down on my mind, and I cannot enjoy myself. The other problem, and this does result in my not being able to tie my shoes(which I think the key problem is that I am embarassed to learn), is that I constantly feel below my peers at many things. For example, I have never held a part time job before. My social skills are not very good, yet it's not a result of some brain damage or anything. I am below average, yet above average in the same stroke. My life is full of disorder, and part of the reason I am bashing "retards" in this thread is because I am jealous of the order and structure they have in their life. If I recieved a fraction of that help, I would be a powerful force to be reckoned with.

Master Ghaleon
06-18-2005, 05:27 PM
And BTW, I am fat, and I do have poor hand-eye co-ordination, but I think there's other factors as well.

Does this obesity run in the family? Like it was your fate as soon as your born to be fat or can you do something about it?

Eat some whole grain and stop eatting cheese slices and you will prolly lose some of your weight if you dont like to be big like that.

Dechipher
06-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Jiggly, I think that maybe you are a little starved for attention, buddy. I think you feel either that you have to make everyone feel sorry for you, embarrass yourself as punishment, or that you enjoy the attention. I think you should stop being so open about such things and maybe focus on trying to achieve what you want. Examine how others act; obtain social skills from them.

Lilith
06-19-2005, 06:38 AM
I have a high IQ but I still have learning problems, dyslexia, and I'm really slow and had developmental issues. I'm intelligent but I have problems doing simple things like counting...and when I learn stuff I have to have it repeated a bunch. It sucks because a lot of people think I'm a moron at first glance. :/ so I know how it is? kinda.

Master Ghaleon
06-19-2005, 06:59 PM
and when I learn stuff I have to have it repeated a bunch.

I can teach you somethings in bed :naughty:

Verman
06-20-2005, 10:13 AM
I think jiggly is making an attention grab as well.

Jiggles, stop trying to take the pussy way out and wish you were retarded. get off your fat ass start exercising and dieting! After a bit and you start feeling better about yourself get away from the retards and start talking to normal people. Hanging around with retards has to cause a hit on your self worth! Also quit with that useless mormon shit and get a religion that isnt a cult based on degredation.

[NEEDED FLAME]
I do believe you have a problem its called: Dick-less-ic. So pull your pussy inside out and call it a cock and get some balls.
[/NEEDED FLAME]

The only way to get over depression, which sounds like its causing your above outburst, is to do it yourself. Don't listen to people who say "we can help" or "all you need is help". Fuck that man! The sooner you realize you don't need anyone but yourself to get over your depression the better you will be! Sounds mean but I really don't mean it that way. Cause in the end the only one going to be always be around you is you.

Sounds sad eh? Well tough shit...

Jigglysaint
06-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Verman, I'll take your advice except for the mormon stuff. That religion isn't based on self degredation, it's based on making one's self feel more worthy by doing things that one should do to promote a healthy lifestyle. That, and I pretty much got the same lecture from my Bishop yesterday.

Yeah, sorry about this thread guys. Sometimes I come down on myself too hard, and I do attention grabbing things to make me feel better. Out of the 3 things that I have to do that my bishop told me to do, 2 of those things is get outside more, and stop degrading myself.

Face it, I'm an attention whore. Perhaps it comes from the fact that nobody listens to me unless I attach a suicide note first.

As for the whole retard thing, I think it will be okay. Truth is that I love the mentally challenged, and I want to serve them as much as I can because I respect them. However, with a lack of respect for ones self comes a lack of respect for others, and this thread really was my way of blowing off some steam that I had about how others seem to have an identity, are a part of somthing, and have a direction, I am basically stumbling arround in the dark trying to figure out why I am like this.

I guess I really don't need any help then. Perhaps just a few tools in the shape of others who can further my cause, but this must be what my problem is. I don't want help, but I am convinced I need it, because all my friends get help and they are just fine. Perhaps that the time has come that I should fly under my own power, instead of relying on others to guide me, and yes, this includes God as well. In fact, I think God would be happier if I started doing things for myself instead of going like a baby to Him all the time. The truth is just like you said, verman, I am dickless-no wait, I am a big fat bonified chicken! I hate failing, so I never try. The fears I have paralyze me untill I am just standing there with my jaw open, and that combined with the stupid mistakes I tend to make, no wonder I feel that way!

From now on I am going to leave the drooling and hockey helmets to the professonals, and try to capture as much glory as I can.

Dechipher
06-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Maybe you only feel that no one listens to you unless you attach a suicide note.
Also, you appear to have the right attitude now.
I did not want to say attention whore because that sounds like a flame. Actually, I'm pretty sure it is.

I just hope you mean what you said, and aren't just trying to convince yourself for the time being.