PDA

View Full Version : You have got to be fucking kidding me....

Glitch
06-14-2005, 01:49 PM
My baby....is...dead...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/05.jpg

Oh. The cop told me I was lucky I lived.

Toolie
06-14-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll be honest, at first I thought there were aftermath pictures of an abortion in here.

Is there a story behind this? That truck manhandled you, and by the looks of it, it didn't mind it too much.

Dark Knight
06-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Jesus fucking christ. What the hell is that truck made of? It suffered minimal damage while doing that much damage to your car. Well, I'm glad you survived it. By the way, who's fault was it?

moocow
06-14-2005, 02:12 PM
*clings to Lee*

No more death scares, plzkthx. I lubu way to much to have to deal with you going and dying on me.

vegeta1215
06-14-2005, 02:13 PM
That looked like a nasty wreck. I'm glad you're alright Glitch.

Orion
06-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Wow... you are lucky that the cabin stayed intact. Is that an Amish lady in the background?

Glitch
06-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Wow... you are lucky that the cabin stayed intact. Is that an Amish lady in the background?

Very close. She's Meninight, which basically means she is Amish but they have a few electric things. She was nice as hell, as soon as she saw the accident she brought us all out drinks.

Verman
06-14-2005, 03:04 PM
whos fault was it?

Yeah your lucky those sunfires usually pull an accordian and crumple into nothing. Maybe the truck was high enough not to cause that.

Seen it happen. Eeefff

SixTen
06-14-2005, 03:57 PM
I... hate... trucks. Please don't tell me it was some soccer mom driving it, was it? I... hate... soccer moms.

How exactly did this happen? Glad to hear you are ok. I've had a couple of close calls myself, but nothing this bad.

Jamesburrow
06-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Jesus Christ And The Lord Almighty!!!!!
Your poor car.
What the hell was that truck made of? Besides scaring me for the life of my car, oyu've convinced me that there is a type fo vehicle that an withstand any amount of damages.

JayeM
06-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Is that part of your car hanging off the truck?

Ibis, God of Magicks
06-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Dood! I just saw you the other day! That is really fucked up. I'm glad to hear your okay. No more near-death though, please.

DarkDragoonX
06-14-2005, 06:09 PM
That is one nasty crash.

On one hand, I'm glad you're okay. On the other hand, I feel like slapping the bejeezus out of you for scaring me half to death with the title of this topic.

Masamune
06-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Dude, no shit? That fucking sucks. I actually got hit by a car today. Except I wasn't in a car. Went back about 4 or 5 feet and the car just drove away without helping me out or anything. What a fucking whore.

SixTen
06-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Dude, no shit? That fucking sucks. I actually got hit by a car today. Except I wasn't in a car. Went back about 4 or 5 feet and the car just drove away without helping me out or anything. What a fucking whore.
If you happened to scoop a look at his plate then you could serve that bitch up a nice pile of shit for the hit and run.

Masamune
06-14-2005, 08:16 PM
I was in shock or something. I don't even remember what fucking color the car was. =\

ShadowTiger
06-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Damn ... Seems like 1/5 of the people I know are having some sort of car trouble. Like, did you know that you can't recieve your car inspection certificate in New York (Possibly other states as well, I'm not sure.) if your "Check Engine" light is on? And in order to turn that OFF, you have to be driving at 55 MPH for a certain while, then slowly go down to 20 MPH without stopping. Now tell me. What kind of roads allow you to go from 55 to 20 (Not Stopping!) without creating a crash behind you? :odd: Yikes.

Sorry about your car, man. At least you had fun at the convention though. ^_^

Archibaldo
06-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Dude, that fucking sucks. Will your insurance cover that?

Master Ghaleon
06-14-2005, 11:07 PM
The good thing that you got outta that alive man.

Great Warrior
06-15-2005, 06:57 AM
OMFG. That's terrible, but you are also lucky not to have been harmed. I hope it is covered by insurance.

"I was in shock or something. I don't even remember what fucking color the car was."
There were no witnesses? It is normal to be in shock and not to remember.

carrot red
06-15-2005, 01:28 PM
That's frightening. How did it really happen? I hope you're not feeling too sore today and the seatbelt didn't leave a nasty mark because of the strength of the impact.

Masa, I get what you're saying. A car rammed into me three days ago and almost threw me on the other side of the highway. I didn't see it coming, I was on the fast lane and it jumped at me from the right side. All I know is it was black. Needless to say it didn't stop.

Gerudo
06-15-2005, 01:40 PM
heh, "where the hell is your engine?"

glad you're okay, man... hope you get a nice rental.

Rainman
06-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh my, it looks like "Big Bubba" truck just prison raped your little car. Condolences.

Glitch
06-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Dude, that fucking sucks. Will your insurance cover that?

Damn fucking skippy it does, gonna get going car hunting once they cut me a big ol' check.

punkonjunk1024
06-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Jesus christ, that sucks.
The good thing is you're ok... and you'll be reambursed?

SomUnknown
06-15-2005, 08:47 PM
if your "Check Engine" light is on? And in order to turn that OFF, you have to be driving at 55 MPH for a certain while, then slowly go down to 20 MPH without stopping.

Where did you hear that?

All you have to do is fix what is wrong, then just run it for a while until the computer clears it.

You can also use diagnostic tools to turn it off, as well as disconnecting your battery then reconnecting it (though this will only work for a short while).

biggiy05
06-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Dude what the fuck happened! Tell everyone already and holy fucking hell

I really don't want to go to my dead cousins funeral already. Glad to hear your okay and what kind of drinks did that Meninight lady bring you guys?

moocow
06-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Where did you here that?

All you have to do is fix what is wrong, then just run it for a while until the computer clears it.

You can also use diagnostic tools to turn it off, as well as disconnecting your battery then reconnecting it (though this will only work for a short while).

A lot of times your check engine light will be on due to a loose gas cap, believe it or not. Take it from me, I get probably, around 10 repair orders a day that says, "Customer states Check Engine light on. Fixed. Loose gas cap. No charge." *nods*

Dr. Weird
06-16-2005, 02:16 PM
that really sucks, you have my deepest condolences