PDA

View Full Version : Megaman tileset

Zelda Master
06-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Okay as for my next request: Need Megaman tiles! i'm interested

In the tiles for Megaman Dr. Wily's Revenge Dirctors Cut.

oh i need it in graphics pack/qst file or tile file.

Sephiroth
06-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Okay as for my next request: Need Megaman tiles! i'm interested

In the tiles for Megaman Dr. Wily's Revenge Dirctors Cut.

oh i need it in graphics pack/ qst file.
The MMDWR Tileset has not been released as far as I know so you would probably have to get in touch with Petoe(SP?) and see if he would let you have them.

Zelda Master
06-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Petoe emailed me. He said since so many people want the tileset,
he will try to submit it in a couple of weeks. Until then we'll just have to wait..:sweat:

Dechipher
06-19-2005, 07:17 PM
I remember what it was like when he released it. He said it'd only be a couple weeks.
That was like a year ago or so, right?

Zelda Master
06-19-2005, 09:09 PM
I dunno. Have never seen the tiles in zquest.

Sephiroth
06-19-2005, 10:31 PM
I remember what it was like when he released it. He said it'd only be a couple weeks.
It's been a while and still no MM Tileset. o_O

Petoe
06-20-2005, 04:18 AM

Hehe... umm, yeah....
:(

I just lost interest in to the set since no one seemed to want it back then. Then I left to army in January, but now that I have a summer vacation and got out of there I see tons of emails asking for the set. So I try to finish the set and release it ASAP.

Zelda Master
06-22-2005, 10:13 PM
let us know when u release it okay?:D

One question; are you going to release a link here to the tileset?

or will you send it to purezc and put it in with the submissons?

[If you send it to another website besides purezc, Please post it here.]

EDIT: I wonder why Petoe just doesn't Save the same quest but as megaman tiles,
then delete all the dmaps and midis. Though since his quest kiks butt, it would probably take a looooonnggg time.:)

It has been more than a week! Where are those tiles?!

I"m getting really angry it has been like 3 weeks and STILL no tiles where the hell are they?!

MasterSwordUltima
07-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Jeez man, give him a break. Of course you want the tiles, but if you're effing angry at him for not releasing them, why should he even give them to you? Besides, are you even going to actually completely make a quest? 100%? Rawr. I doubt it [yeah you might, but I doubt it...]. You also need to take into consideration the many many hours he's put into compiling his tileset. So maybe it means something to him, rather then just giving it away as common tiles. :D

Btw, when are we getting these tiles? ^_________^

Heat Man
07-15-2005, 04:53 AM
Petoe is a great quest creator but when it comes to releasing tilesets he is a lazy fuck. :D Since that Petoe bastard has promised so many times to release the tiles and we still don't have the set I think people have a reason to complain. ;)

Petoe
07-15-2005, 07:09 AM
Uh sorry everyone, but please try to calm down...

I know you don't want to hear more excuses but after I got out of army I've had much important real life stuff going on so I haven't been able to touch the tileset as I planned. And another thing is that I started the set from scratch again since I didn't like how the old one was going to end up. But no worries, I will release a 0.5 version so that people who want can start working on the set asap. I will later release a few updates so that you can have all the tiles that were in the quest.

Sute
07-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Yeaaa.. (Zelda Master) beggers can't be chosers.. even if he's lazy, if it's something FREE.. then you in no way can complain.. only uhhhh happily motivate him to finish ^___^ Have you ever even made any sort of tileset..? Even just a sprite? I do sprites.. I tend not to touch tile stuff.. 'cuz it's ehh annoying for me.. it's too much little bits of work for me. So you should really be more fortunate about the whole thing. I've been doing sprites for years, it still takes me 3 or more hours to do them, it's just I love it so much I don't notice how much time it takes out of my life. Which gets my mom angry... So maybe he's lazy, but maybe he doesn't have the time to do it?

Zelda Master
07-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Well never thought about that and, can you please change your text color? Its hard to read and it hurts my eyes!

blaster_master
07-16-2005, 05:38 AM
Well never thought about that and, can you please change your text color? Its hard to read and it hurts my eyes!
Just highlight it ;) :rolleyes:.

Anyways, glad to hear you are back from the army, Petoe :D. Can't wait till the release of that tile set :), though, your real life stuff/jargon is way more important. Have fun with the tile set-making and all. Later :cool:.

zelda777
08-09-2005, 01:43 PM
i hope he realeses it here

zelda777
08-09-2005, 01:44 PM
that tileSET must be big :D

zelda777
08-09-2005, 05:27 PM
i would want it in a graphics pack :D

Valientlink
08-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Petoe in the army? Grapphics pack? He needs a tileset!

Zelda_Warrior
08-26-2005, 04:38 PM
zelda777, damn, a genuine triple post, you obviously know how to edit because you edited the second post, why didn't you edit them into one post?

Also, for eveyone that's bitching about the tileset taking forever, just make your own. You should know how to rip pallettes and tiles, just make your own tileset if your so impatient.

zelda777
08-26-2005, 05:08 PM
:laughing: That Will Take Forever

zelda777
08-26-2005, 05:09 PM
:laughing: I Really Don"t Want To

King Aquamentus
08-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Well, tough. You don't really have a choice, Zelda777.

...anyways, is there any extras in your tileset that weren't included in the game, Petoe? Just curious.

zelda777
08-30-2005, 07:04 PM
sigh :(

King Aquamentus
09-02-2005, 03:58 PM
What I mean to say, Petoe is...

In Metroid: sr377, There was a master sword included in the tileset, along with some type of disc. Neither are actually in the game. Is your tileset like that?

zelda777
09-04-2005, 11:56 AM
what do you mean to say old skool :)