-its cool
-i like it
-it plays only good games
-good graphics
-i want my parents to buy me one

cons:
-it burns when i pee
-there are only 19 controller ports.

now everyone knows its going to be the best because of the great games for it. omg its going to be so cool

Heh.. Just to make this topic not entirely spam. What system would you say you're most looking forward to?

Dracula
06-13-2005, 07:29 PM
NintenBox 2 can kick Sony Revolution 360's ass... but both can kick X-Stationolutiondo Quadrillion's ass. Hah.

*ahem* anyways... I'd hate to sound boring here, but I'm looking forward to all the gaming machines coming out. Doesn't mean I'll save up shitloads of money just to have them all, I'll prolly end up with just one.
Tough choice... they're all pretty.

Dechipher
06-13-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm just going to stick to my NES/SNES and buildup my game library for them. I already have too many games to beat.

TheNewLink
06-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Get a Revolution if it's backwards compatible with GCN games. Then get Tales of Symphonia and Twilight Princess if it lives up to expectations. ToS > all. End of story.

Also, has anyone noticed that the abbreviation for Twilight Princess is TP?

Kairyu
06-13-2005, 10:15 PM
If the backwards compatability really pans out, REV.
Otherwise, the 360 for Microsoft's online plans and certain upcoming games which look very nice. And I missed the X-Box, so there're a few games there.
But if the backwards compatability includes an online Perfect Dark with improved framerate, well, screw PD0, I'm going for the original.

Archibaldo
06-13-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm most looking forward to the Rev. Sony and Microsoft systems just don't appeal to me. :shrug: Besides the Rev. looks awesome. I just hope they don't change it's looks like they did for the DS. The DS they showed at the 2004 E3 convetion was way better looking than what they have now.

AlexMax
06-13-2005, 10:34 PM

Dumb