PDA

View Full Version : ALttP sound effects

ZeldaLord
06-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know where I could find sounds from ALttP?
I've looked on Google, but I haven't found anything close to a complete set.
I'm particularly interested in:
- the 2 secret sounds
- boss roars
- menu sounds
- text sound
- waterfall sound
- entrance sound
- heart sound
- death sound
- refill and warning beeps
- sword beam sound
- enemy hit sound
- hookshot sound
- the 2 item pickup sound
- rupee sound
- fairy sound
- shield sound

Quite a long list, as you can see. :laughing:
Alternatively, can someone please tell me how to rip sounds from ZSNES? I've heard you can rip sounds from ROMs, but I've got no idea how. :confuse2:

Rakki
06-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I'd like to have the ALttP sounds myself, and I'd rip them if I could. The only way I've heard of ripping sounds so far is turning off all other channels besides the one the sound is on, then recording the sound by using a microphone, I guess. I certainly couldn't internally record the sound(using Sound Recorder and having it recording while ZSnes was playing).

Sephiroth
06-13-2005, 10:46 PM
I'd like to have the ALttP sounds myself, and I'd rip them if I could. The only way I've heard of ripping sounds so far is turning off all other channels besides the one the sound is on, then recording the sound by using a microphone, I guess. I certainly couldn't internally record the sound(using Sound Recorder and having it recording while ZSnes was playing).
You can record sounds in ZSnes using a built in tool. I just forgot what that tool was. X_X

Rakki
06-14-2005, 12:57 AM
Well then, my ZSnes certainly doesn't have that tool. If it did, I'd be happy to make an ALttP sfx file for people to use.

Dart Zaidyer
06-14-2005, 01:30 AM
I have created an LttP sfx set. It's a little over 2 megs though, so if you want it, drop me a PM with your Email address and I can send it to you.