PDA

View Full Version : Jacko's verdict is in...

Dracula
06-13-2005, 05:31 PM
All ten offenses against Michael Jackson, including the lesser offenses, were found not guilty.

Considdering this has been the biggest issue all over America for quite some time, and now that it's over, this is, well... pretty big. The supporters outside of the courthouse are cheering and throwing confetti, and other places... I dunno, maybe there's a riot somewhere, who knows.

Well, in the conclusion of this major trial, what are your views? How well do you think the jury did to justify Jackson's defense?

Blonde799
06-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I think he's actually innocent. To make the day better, I see stupid people spouting madness all over the world, including the news. :laughing:

Axel
06-13-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't care. It wasn't news to begin with, it was a bloody circus. Why do we get worked up about some idiot ex-star molesting kids. It's sick, but not important. Why he couldn't vanish out of the public eye when his music career ended I'll never understand.

Blonde799
06-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Well, we did go gaga over American Idol.

Masamune
06-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Sometimes children need to be molested. It build character.

Glitch
06-13-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm just happy that in 2 months when the news gets done talking about how the verdict was right/wrong we will finally be able to turn on the TV and NOT see anything about this fucking trial.

The end is near, thank jeebus....

Archibaldo
06-13-2005, 10:21 PM
NOT GUILTY! Nah, I don't thinnk he was ever giulty. I think the children's parents just wanted to get a piece of MJ's estate. Like that time a woman gave birth to child and claimed Paul Macartney(sp?) was the father just to get some money.

AlexMax
06-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Considdering this has been the biggest issue all over America for quite some time

I certainly hope not.

TheNewLink
06-13-2005, 10:36 PM
The STAR FACTOR prevails again! OJ, Robert Blake, meet MJ. Though MJ does have the distinction of being the butt of the most jokes.

Q: What does Michael Jackson call a school bus?
A: Meals on wheels.

There have been funnier. Anyone remember the mock Pledge of Allegiance?

Seriously, though... something's just not right about that guy.

Jigglysaint
06-13-2005, 10:40 PM
I bet Jacko is glad it's over. Now he can sit back, break open a can of Jesus Juice(TM), and get back to acting like a 5 year old again.

Dracula
06-13-2005, 11:22 PM
I certainly hope not.

War in Iraq: search for weapons of mass destruction in terrorist Middle Eastern territory.
Jacko Trial: search for stains of jizz on creapy albino Neverland Ranch territory.

'nuff said. :)

Orion
06-14-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm glad to hear it's over. I don't really care much about him, all I know is I really don't like him. he gave Neverland quite the bad name.

But, whether he was really guilty or not (I really don't have an opinion on that), we will never know, because the prosecution did such a lousy job with this case.

Deviance
06-14-2005, 12:49 AM
I think Jacko payed his way out of it.

Rainman
06-14-2005, 02:16 AM
I'm just happy that in 2 months when the news gets done talking about how the verdict was right/wrong we will finally be able to turn on the TV and NOT see anything about this fucking trial.

The end is near, thank jeebus....
Exactly, I really don't give a shit either way as long as it's done. Anyone that has made the Jackson Trial an important part of their life needs a hobby.

Master Ghaleon
06-14-2005, 02:58 AM
I think the verdict was BS. I can smell that a mile away.

Great Warrior
06-14-2005, 07:35 AM
I have to say that Michael Jackson is a genius in the music field and his album Thriller still holds the records of all times.
The prosecution did a bad job presenting their case. It was the freaking money hungry family that got him acquitted, there were too many changes in these people stories about what happened at the ranch, add to that with past extortion attempts and successes and that’s one of the reasons Mike is walking free. Besides why can’t the man be just be strange? He has an eccentric side we can see that. We allow rock stars to be idiots, get in fights, spit on fans, pee on chicks, worship satan etc but one particular star changes his face and says he loves being around kids and he's the sickest person on the planet. Do research on famous people and I'll bet you'll be shocked at what you find out.
The jurors went with the facts presented to them and not with their personal feelings. There simply wasn’t enough evidence to find him guilty without reasonable doubt.
I think he is innocent of all charges in this case. But I do not think it is ”normal” to sleep with boys. I don’t think he will keep on doing it, this must have spooked him real good.
The Media looks for high profile cases to have something to talk about. First it was the Peterson case, then Michael Jackson and now the Mississippi Burning case.

Verman
06-14-2005, 09:00 AM
OJ and MJ.

Both Guilty, Both very rich, Both a minority, Both had Racist Al Sharpton talking, Both got off...

Big surprise. If it was me or one of you, we would have been put in jail to rot the first time this shit popped up.

goKi
06-14-2005, 12:14 PM
It was the right verdict. To be proven guilty, there has to be no reasonable doubt. Whether he did it or not, there was too much doubt to be found guilty. End of story.

Dechipher
06-14-2005, 12:48 PM
I agree with Great Warrior. The guy obviously has problems, but I don't think he was messed up. I mean, most child molestors are jsut normal people with that strange compulsion, right? Micheal Jackson is not normal. He dangled his child out a window. He changed colors. He owns a ranch called Neverland.

I mean, think about it. I honestly don't think he did anything except sleep in the beds with the children.

But what were the parents thinking? "Yeah, honey, it's okay. I'm sure he won't touch you. Go sleep in his bed, it's all fine...." Seriously. If anyone's at fault, it's the parents.

Blonde799
06-14-2005, 12:53 PM
The people who are actually guilty of it are those who seem normal to most people. Jacko was hella weird, but I don't think he molested any children either. Although, someone who knew him back when was actually the color black gave him advice to send the boys home, and don't let them stay until the next day. Great advice.

JayeM
06-14-2005, 04:32 PM
I think Jacko payed his way out of it. Jesus! Do you know how many people are going to say that? No matter how many juries find him innocent, no matter how much proof they give that the boy's mother has committed fraud before, people will go on thinking he's a child molester. Sometimes it sucks to be rich and famous.

I don't particularly like the man, but the jury (which knows much more about the case than I do, found him notguilty. That's enough for me.

MANDRAG GANON
06-17-2005, 01:24 AM
I don't really care, Its because of stupid shit like this why I don't read magazines or watch T.V. anymore. Why can't they televise something important like...hair growing or something. I'm pissed off enough that I know Britney Spears is pregnant, how the hell do I know this...fuck if I know.

I dont think was guilty personally, yeah he's screwed up but what ever. I dont care

Strider1982
06-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Whether Michael's guilty or not, he still kinda creeps me out.

The MJ trial certainly wasn't anywhere near as long or over-hyped as the OJ Simpson trial back in the early '90's. Anyone remember that?