PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft...Leroy Jenkins!

Great Warrior
06-13-2005, 08:24 AM
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/leeroy.html

This is worth seeing again even if you saw it before. It cracks me up. :laughing:

KJAZZ
06-14-2005, 01:33 AM
God, I hate any mention of that name. It's something that's been bugging the hell out of me for a long time now. All my friends that play WoW have mentioned that before, but two of them wouldn't stop saying it. I'm not sure how many people here have seen it, but believe me, after you hear the catchphrase 600+ times (in a not even good imitation) it's not funny at all.

Not that it was funny to begin with, but hey, I don't play Warcraft. :P

Rainman
06-14-2005, 02:27 AM
Not that it was funny to begin with, but hey, I don't play Warcraft. :P
I can't imagine why you don't find it funny considering that you have no frame of reference. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've seen it before. I loled.

MANDRAG GANON
06-17-2005, 01:35 AM
That was funny? Alls I saw was some monkey go running in and get attacked by dragons then a bunch of tarts run in and die and blame it all on the guy when it was thier own fault for running in.

Lame-o

Glitch
06-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Leeeeerrrrrooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnkkkkiiiinnnnssssss!!!!

Great Warrior
06-17-2005, 09:07 AM
"That was funny? Alls I saw was some monkey go running in and get attacked by dragons then a bunch of tarts run in and die and blame it all on the guy when it was thier own fault for running in.

Lame-o"
I am sure you never payed World of Warcraft and you do not know who Leroy Jenkins is. That is my only explanation to your reply.

Gerudo
06-17-2005, 10:18 AM
i've played WoW, and dont really know (or care) who Leroy Jenkins is, and that video was fucking stupid.

Mandrag Ganon is right. if some idiot is dumb enough to run into a room full of dragons, and the others run in on his behalf, their characters deserved to die.

Great Warrior
06-17-2005, 11:34 AM
It was so funny because the plan they were working on was the worse possible strategy. I was on a UBRS raid the other day and recognized that room... Said "Hey! Is this the Leroy Jenkins room?" Everyone cracked up. Leroy Jenkins in the next "All your base are belong to us!"
I almost lost a kidney when they were figuring out their chance of survival.

Glitch
06-17-2005, 11:45 AM
It was so funny because the plan they were working on was the worse possible strategy. I was on a UBRS raid the other day and recognized that room... Said "Hey! Is this the Leroy Jenkins room?" Everyone cracked up. Leroy Jenkins in the next "All your base are belong to us!"
I almost lost a kidney when they were figuring out their chance of survival.

What server do you play on? Most of the people around here play on Silverhand.

War Lord
06-17-2005, 12:01 PM
It was all rigged and setup.
It was also only funny the first one or two times. Then the internet proceeded to overdo it and ruin any shred of comedy it had left. I can't even begin to watch it again, sick of it.

Gerudo
06-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Leroy Jenkins in the next "All your base are belong to us!"jesus fucking christ, i hope not. AYB was at least mildly funny... this shit, is not.

that's all we need is all you WoW nuts screaming

Leeeeerrrrrooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnkkkkiiiinnnnssssss!!!!

-_-;

Mr. 207
06-18-2005, 03:07 PM
I think it was worth watching just for the great line of: "At least I got chicken" at the end.

Fiyerstorm
06-19-2005, 03:48 AM
I LOL'd!

I love how people really do take online gaming seriously.

I know WL said it was rigged and all but people are really like that.

Great Warrior
06-20-2005, 02:44 AM
"What server do you play on? Most of the people around here play on Silverhand."
Argent Dawn.

"jesus fucking christ, i hope not. AYB was at least mildly funny... this shit, is not."
If you think this makes me "gay", too bad for you. We cannot all have the same sense of humor and laugh at the same things.

Master Ghaleon
06-22-2005, 02:50 AM
Good god :D

Ive been through there before. That place is a bitch if you dunno what your doing. I'm hoping that the people who think that they can cast fear and get away with it will watch this. Making my second guy, I've seen some pretty stupid people play this game.

Shadowblazer
06-22-2005, 08:44 AM
That video was funny the first time I watched it. Then everybody and their brother started posting it all over the place and using lines out of it. Now every time we get to the Rookery I have to deal with some fucker yelling Leroy Jenkins. Overexposure doesn't make things funnier, just old.

Glitch
06-22-2005, 09:36 AM
"What server do you play on? Most of the people around here play on Silverhand."
Argent Dawn.

"jesus fucking christ, i hope not. AYB was at least mildly funny... this shit, is not."
If you think this makes me "gay", too bad for you. We cannot all have the same sense of humor and laugh at the same things.

Jesus Christ man....please learn to use the quote button or just input the [ quote] tags by yourself.