PDA

View Full Version : introduction

DeathRace
06-13-2005, 04:32 AM
hey. im a new member, im going to get my read on with the rules and guidlines, go easy on me, i spell like shit and i might make some stupid posts....
oh, and btw, why wont it let me serch on here? it keeps saysin i dont have permision

Masamune
06-13-2005, 06:01 AM
Because you DON'T have permission. What do you need to search for anyway? You have like 1 post. Only premium users, beta testers, and staff can use the search function.

Btw, check out the new member's forum (right below this one) if you have any further questions. This one isn't really the best forum to ask them in. =(

Dechipher
06-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, what were you thinking? You only have 1 post. You can't POSSIBLY be interested in the forums' history or anything that's gone on here.

I mean, probably anyway.

Also, welcome to AGN.

Archibaldo
06-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Welcome. You seem to be a promising memeber here. I just ask you one think, take a quick two minutes before pressing the "post" button and read over what you've just written. There's nothing worse like looking like an idiot on the internet. ;)

Jigglysaint
06-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Beta testers are allowed to search? Cool!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Also be sure to drop by Shadowblazer and give him your soul, as you will no longere require it.

DeathRace
06-14-2005, 01:59 AM
Also be sure to drop by Shadowblazer and give him your soul, as you will no longere require it.
You got it.

(its kind of retarted to restrict the serch function from anyone, i myself enjoy soaking up knowledge. i like to read and retain facts. so why cant i look things up? thats kinds weird

(maby i should lern some on teh spelling)

Rainman
06-14-2005, 02:21 AM
Warlord disable the search function I believe to cut down on the bandwidth usage of the site. Searching apparently takes a lof of that.

Sephiroth
06-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Warlord disable the search function I believe to cut down on the bandwidth usage of the site. Searching apparently takes a lof of that.
Probably because search engine spiders would hit that. X_X I get that all the time on my site.