PDA

View Full Version : Housework. Good For You, .. And Your House.

ShadowTiger
06-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Today, I managed to replace the insulation on our air conditioning. The pipes on our air conditioning were exposed a bit to the air, and evaporation was taking place, rendering them not nearly as efficient as they could have been. I went outside and replaced all the insulation running from our external system into the house. Not an easy job, what with the flower pots in the way. :odd:

What sort of jobs do you do around the house that help make it run smoother or look better?

Jigglysaint
06-12-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm actually litterly alergic to housework, well at least to dusting anyway.

That reminds me, maybe I should clean my room today.

JayeM
06-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I've been in one of my rare hyper-housework moods for a couple of weeks now. Getting rid of loads of stuff--to the garbageman, SOS (our Goodwill), and my ex-bf. Also working on an old coffee table, sanding down the top, going to burn a large celtic knot design in it, stain it 2 different shades, and polyurethane it...it'll look cool. Got a chest-of-drawers to paint too.

Cloral
06-12-2005, 05:27 PM
I live in an apartment, so my housework basically amounts to doing the dishes and cleaning off the counters.

Sephiroth
06-12-2005, 07:23 PM
I live in an apartment, so my housework basically amounts to doing the dishes and cleaning off the counters.
I second that. :)

Yoshiman
06-12-2005, 10:17 PM
My housework includes washing my bathroom, unloading the dishwasher, taking out the garbage, vaccuming, and the laundry.

I don't mind a lot of it, but I don't like being asked to do it when I'm doing something else at the moment.

Belgarath
06-13-2005, 12:07 AM
The usual:

Anything that will impress a women.

Great Warrior
06-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Women are impressed by men who do housework, it is true. Cleaning the bathroom, doing the laundry and taking out garbage. I cook whenever I can.