PDA

View Full Version : sprite questions

raptrex
06-10-2005, 09:05 AM
i have a few questions
how do i import some link sprites i got from purezc?
and also is there a template to make my own sprites for link?

Omega XSabre
06-14-2005, 09:05 PM
Well, this seems as good a place as any to put my first post, considering what the post is asking...

Where can I find modern sprites, such as buildings, cars, and such, and can I find ones that look like they've been victimized by an armageddon?

After I find those, I think I'll be able to import them myself...

Zelda Master
06-14-2005, 09:54 PM
well that depends. if you are trying to import loose tiles,go to tiles-any black space-Grab-file then select the tile!

Or if you got graphics pack, tiles, palettes, just go to import
one of the above and viola! objects imported!

NOTE!!: You must move the files to a new folder or these won't work!!

oh, and welcome to Armageddongames Forums!:D pleased to meet you!

Omega XSabre
06-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Ah, no, the pleasure is all mine! If you need any form of assistance with grammatical issues while creating a quest, just bang your head against the nearest wall and I'll be there as fast as I can!

(In the event that doing that doesn't work, contact me on MSN Messenger, or throw me an email)

:banghead:

EDIT: I'm currently attempting to make a quest, myself, where the demons of Hell find a way out, which just happens to open up right in the middle of a city, which they promptly wreak havoc on by posessing people and using the posessed bodies as their own. I can gaurantee that I'll be needing some serious help on this.

Zelda Master
07-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Well if i did that, it would hurt badly. but if a I need assistence i'll drop you an email! i could help you with that quest about the demons of hell. it sounds preety interesting!:D Question: did you get that from tony hawks underground 2? i'ver played a level and well.. the same think as your story happens!