Zelda Master
06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Okay I just started my quest and when Link walks up in the game
he walks south instead of north! [and vise-versa] the right/left are
working correctly! The version i am using is 1.92 183 Beta if that helps
at all.

Love For Fire
06-08-2005, 10:12 PM
I think I may know what the problem is...

If you're using the classic tileset, make sure BS-Animation Quest rule is turned off. Link's animation in the Classic tileset is only 4 frames, and BS uses 6 I think. (hence why it looks weird)

If you're using a different tileset such as Pure, you may need to turn BS-Animation on, or the animation wont work right.

cbailey78
06-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I think he might be referring to what direction link walks to. If that's the case, in the ZC player, go to Settings, go to Key directions or Key buttons whatever and change the directional buttons to the correct directions and that should solve that problem.

Zelda Master
06-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Thing is, When I use BS-animation, link walks slower than
normal! and when he walks: up=down-facing down= Up-facing!:odd:
is this a bug?

SomUnknown
06-12-2005, 10:10 PM
I was told there was a BS animation bug in v2.10.

To fix it you need to first make your quest in an earlier version with BS animation turned on, then continue to work with it in v2.10.

EDIT: Now I look really stupid...

Love For Fire
06-12-2005, 11:01 PM
Okay I just started my quest and when Link walks up in the game
he walks south instead of north! [and vise-versa] the right/left are
working correctly! The version i am using is 1.92 183 Beta if that helps
at all.

Zeldamaster isn't using v2.10.

The reason is probably because you are using BS-Animation with the classic tileset. In the classic set, Link's walking animation is a certain number of frames (i think 4), as opposed to BS Link, whose walking animation was more frames. If you use BS Animation with classic Link, the walking animation will use 6 frames, hence why the upward walking drags into the downward walking frames and so on.

In short, if using classic tileset, turn off BS Animation. :)

Zelda Master
06-13-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm using Link's nightmare tileset.

looney linklord
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
uhh.. mabey i dont understand your question right, but if you mean link is facing one way and walking another, then check the link sprites, make sure the order from left to right is:up,down,left,right

Zelda Master
06-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Man i'm such an idiot! It was Down up LEft right! You're a lifesaver!