Puzzle Quest [Archive] - Armageddon Games Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Quest

fajz
06-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Can someone direct me to the Book, Boots and flippers in K-Teklis's Puzzle Quest?

carrot red
06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Old and tough quest to beat.
I don't remember where or how I got the book, but you need the flippers to get the boots. You have to buy them actually from an island. I don't know if I have the exact location or what parts are open to you, but you go down and cross the bridge and go all the way right until you reach a cave (I don't remember if you have to blow it open.) You kill all the bats there and you play your flute, that will get you warped. Have enough money and the flippers are at the end of the road from there.

fajz
06-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Bummer. I was afraid the Flippers were there. I go thru that cave and exit on an Island. You can go south with the help of the Ladder and there is a cave on another island, however once the screen changes to the south from the first island (where you exit the cave) I can't go any further. There's a place where you can continue with the ladder but I can't get Link to go any further. He simply won't move. Any suggestions?

carrot red
06-10-2005, 12:40 PM
You enter the second cave and then you're supposed to be able to push down, up, right and then down again. This is a puzzle quest.

I know you're using ZC 190 since I've been seeing you around for long, so it's not a bug.

fajz
06-10-2005, 12:52 PM
That's the problem Carrot Red, I can't get to the second cave. As soon as I go to the screen south from the first cave, I can't move. I can't head south so I can go east to get to the second cave. It's hard to explain but Once I get to the screen with the second cave I can't move. If I knew how to post a picture I would, but I'm clueless as to how to send a pic.

carrot red
06-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Upload it somewhere. You must have space from your ISP or get a photobucket account, upload it there and link to it using the image icon in the advanced replying mode. (Frankly, I played this quest a very long time ago and I suck at directions, but some quests stick where as I totally forget others.)

fajz
06-10-2005, 01:51 PM
I am pretty computer illiterate. I have no Idea how to get the snapshot too this posting so you can see it.

carrot red
06-11-2005, 02:20 PM
For future reference and all future snapshots postings, do the following:

Go to photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com). Register an account and you'll be given free albums to fill. You'll get something like "Add a picture"; click on "Browse" and it gives you the content of your computer. Look for the said snapshot until you find it (most probably in your ZC folder.) When you do, double click on it and then click on "Submit." A few seconds later, it will tell you "Picture added", scroll down and you will find it. Come back here and click on the image icon http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/Clarared/insertimage.gif in "Advanced" reply and insert the "http" you have beneath the picture by copy/pasting it. Preview your post, and voilÃ*, your snapshot is posted.