PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Director's Cut

mcmaineacjam
06-07-2005, 07:00 PM
First, I want to say this game is great. I had a Nintendo when they first hit the states, and owned two copies of The Legand of Zelda. It is still one of the best games I have ever played. I always said that video games should build on that, so when I discovered these quests, I was estatic. DarkFlameWolf, you have taken up a couple of notches, improving on the game. I totally disagree with the gamer that said you should dummy it up. Then it would just be like the current Zelda games. This is a great game. I am going to check out your others next.

Anyway, I have two questions. I am at the Master Dome, but don't seem to have the magic arrow. Did I miss it somewhere? Also, I was at the Ice Palace once, but never beat it, and forgot how to get there. I have been playing so long, I really don't want to search! I believe it is through the middle of the caves, and I need to warp to the entrance in the south. Any hints on where I can refind the way?

DarkFlameWolf
06-08-2005, 03:39 AM
well, from the light world warp to the dark world just south of level 2, there is a warp back to the light world a few screens southeast of where you initially appear in the dark world. Follow that path around back to the ice palace where you'll find your 'magic' arrow.