PDA

View Full Version : I've had it with that blasted Tom Cruze!

Jigglysaint
06-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Seriously, all I ever hear anymore is Tom Cruze this, Katie Holmes that, how they want to get hitched, and blah blah blah!

Actually what I should be complaining about is the recent trend for Toms and Katies to hook up or associate with another. First it's them, then it's those two from the latest Survivor. I'm sure there's more, but it just seems that everywhere I go, it's Tom and Katie, Katie and Tom.

I think only a handful of people know why this is bugging the heck out of me.

MacWeirdo42
06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Geez, for a second there, I thought you were going to rant about the upcoming "War of the Worlds" movie, which I am very much looking forward to, Tom Cruise or not (after all, it's the aliens that are the real stars). I don't know why people care so much about other people's lives, all I know is I want my movie and I hope it's good!

Archibaldo
06-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Ummm.... Tom and Katie from Survivor didn't hook up. The only one I know of is Cruise and Holmes.

Reznik Akime
06-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't know why people care so much about other people's lives, all I know is I want my movie and I hope it's good!

Damn skippy.

SomUnknown
06-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I would think after five years, Jigglysaint, you would know where to posts things.

I don't pay attention to the affairs of Hollywood, and as such, I am not bothered by them.

ShadowTiger
06-07-2005, 05:02 PM
But then, a question arises from the vast, deep see of worldly truth.

They're not us. Therefore, they don't matter,
because they don't affect us in any way,
other than if we allow ourselves to hear
all this idle, mindless chatter.[/i]

Let the celebrities be. Do you remember why celebrities were made in the first place? :p In the 1920's, (Plus or minus a decade.) when radio and film were still being designed, life was considered totally uninteresting. They figured they needed people to "look up to," and the celebrity (Called the "star") was born. Personally, I think they're totally useless.

Reznik Akime
06-07-2005, 05:08 PM
If ya wanna put it in a twisted view, they are just mere slaves to our entertainment. Albeit WAY overpriced slaves that sometimes leave you sorely disappointed, but slaves nonetheless.

Rainman
06-07-2005, 05:29 PM
You should stop associating with media that care about the Tom and Katie relationship. That would solve this and a few other problems.

mikeron
06-07-2005, 06:14 PM
You should stop associating with media that care about the Tom and Katie relationship. That would solve this and a few other problems.
6:30 - Access Hollywood
7:00 - Extra
8:00 - The Insider
etc.

Is it any wonder that Pat O'Brien is an alcoholic?

Toolie
06-07-2005, 06:23 PM
You just hate them because their rich, respected, and amazingly attractive.

I'm all for idolizing actors and athletes... obviously, there's an extreme where some people are just way too enthralled with it, but without Michael Jackson about to face a molestation charge, the only interesting thing on the news would be children being raped and spouses killed by boring non-famous people.

I love it.

Jigglysaint
06-07-2005, 10:49 PM
No I hate them because everywhere I go, while not always in couple form, I see Tom and Katie just about everywehre.

See, my name is Tom, and I have the hots for a girl named Katie. I'm trying hard to behave, but damnit, I hate it when I get boners in church! All this media attention and reference(yeah, I know Survivor's Tom and Katie arn't a couple, but I did root for both to be in the final two since day one) is just getting on my nerves. It's like a sign from above that I should be more than just friends with Katie, but I know damn well that's not true.

Belgarath
06-07-2005, 11:29 PM
No I hate them because everywhere I go, while not always in couple form, I see Tom and Katie just about everywehre.

See, my name is Tom, and I have the hots for a girl named Katie. I'm trying hard to behave, but damnit, I hate it when I get boners in church! All this media attention and reference(yeah, I know Survivor's Tom and Katie arn't a couple, but I did root for both to be in the final two since day one) is just getting on my nerves. It's like a sign from above that I should be more than just friends with Katie, but I know damn well that's not true.

So just beat it in church like its a read headed step child. That is what the rectory is for.

And why cant you be with this chick? Because you think he doesn’t like you? ASK. Women like confidence, and you get allot more of what you want when your willing to go after it anyway. You are not going to just be handed (ok bad pun after last paragraph) what you want, so go for it.

Manny
06-08-2005, 12:11 AM
lol....
the media will be the media. you know how it is, I don't see how this differs from Jessica Simpson and her husband breaking up, or the brad and jen break-up or the angelina jolie and brad thing. I work at a grocery store and I've been seeing the celebrity crap everywhere. And whats worse is that people talk about it all the time, so unfortunatly, i do know more or less what's going on. I personally don't care, and I find it sad that some people revolve their lives on the drama of celebrities, to me, however, I could care less who Tom Cruise hooks up with, it doesn't really make a difference in my life. If he really is head over heels for katie, good for him, if it's just some publicity stunt, i could care less. I could care less about any of it really.
And jiggly man, if you do really like this chick, and do believe in signs and what not, i say do what you feel is right. Follow your heart, and don't look too much into signs, while I believe at times they may exist, we do have free will and I think if god does exist, he'd rather us do what we think is right rather than what we think, he thinks is right. Hope that makes sense.
As always, take care, and don't stress over the little things man
-manny

Jigglysaint
06-08-2005, 01:01 AM
So just beat it in church like its a read headed step child. That is what the rectory is for.

And why cant you be with this chick? Because you think he doesn’t like you? ASK. Women like confidence, and you get allot more of what you want when your willing to go after it anyway. You are not going to just be handed (ok bad pun after last paragraph) what you want, so go for it.

Here's the deal: She's underage. We both like each other a lot, but because I am 25 and she's 17, I know that any relationship other than "just friends" is inapproprate. She also has an intelectual disability, and while that really means nothing in the grand sceme of things, I'm affraid that even when she does reach 18, being friends with her would be a better thing. I once had a friend before with a disability, and she kind of used me in a bad way(sex related). I basically swore that I would never let the same thing happen to anybody else. My feelings for her are tempered by a respect for her, and I'd never want to do anything that would go against that.

However, because I am attracted to her, I think about her daily, and obsess over her. Anybody who knows what I am talking about is now off in the corner blowing chunks, because I repeat myself adnausium about this.

I made the thread basically to protest Tom Cruze's taste in woman. I mean, out of all the girls he had to fall in love with, why did it have to be somebody named Katie? The Survivor thing was just funny because those two people were who I rooted for at the beginning of the show. Tom because that's my name, and Katie is pretty obvious. There was alos a mormon girl I wanted to see win, but she got the boot too early for me to really care.

I wish the media wouldn't remind me I still have a crush on Katie.

Toolie
06-08-2005, 12:03 PM
I made the thread basically to protest Tom Cruze's taste in woman. I mean, out of all the girls he had to fall in love with, why did it have to be somebody named Katie? The Survivor thing was just funny because those two people were who I rooted for at the beginning of the show. Tom because that's my name, and Katie is pretty obvious. There was alos a mormon girl I wanted to see win, but she got the boot too early for me to really care.

I wish the media wouldn't remind me I still have a crush on Katie.

Is this a joke?
You hate someone's attraction to some girl because they have the same names as you and girl you like? I mean, I understand the MainStream Media is horrible wrong and manipulative, but the reason you hate them is because they're rubbing it in your face that two people are in a relationship with the same name as you and your crush? You honestly hate that two people with very generic names are together and you're reminded of it?

Pathetic.

Sorry man, but I'm one step away from making a very comical GB topic.

Jigglysaint
06-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Go ahead Toolie, it's not like I'll ever be able to see it.

Toolie
06-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Well, in that case, there's no fun.

Glitch
06-08-2005, 02:33 PM
I once had a friend before with a disability, and she kind of used me in a bad way(sex related).

roflmao. You were sexually abused by a retard?

KingArthur
06-08-2005, 02:39 PM
just wait a year and f'in ask her out, otherwise you're just going to keep obsessing and end up ruining your friendship because of it.

Toolie
06-08-2005, 02:39 PM
... somehow I misread that before and didn't quite catch the implications. Now that Glitch has brought it up, please share Jigglysaint. You're telling me you think it was wrong for you to get laid, even to the point where you consider it "being used"? How could you consider anything involving getting laid getting used?

More importantly, how ugly (or attractive) was the retarded girl who used you for retard sex?

Beldaran
06-08-2005, 02:58 PM
LOL

This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Glitch
06-08-2005, 03:01 PM
She was a 40 year old Down-Syndrome woman.

Belgarath
06-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Here's the deal: She's underage. We both like each other a lot, but because I am 25 and she's 17, I know that any relationship other than "just friends" is inappropriate.

Actually it may not be depending on your state. Check out http://www.ageofconsent.com and find your local laws. Don't go on what people *say*, go by the law as its the most common form of ethical standards there is. If its not illegal then it can't be seen as unethical, based on how social standards work.

She also has an intellectual disability, and while that really means nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm afraid that even when she does reach 18, being friends with her would be a better thing.

Allot of people have learning disabilities, its actually very common. If you think your god is telling you to be with her and you really care about her, then that shouldnt stop you. If it does stop you then you really don't love her. What does SHE think?

I once had a friend before with a disability, and she kind of used me in a bad way(sex related).

So you got raped? Thousands of people both men and women get raped every day, and there life doesnt end because of it. If you have issues due to it then you owe it to yourself and whoever you will end up with to resolve them, but don't blame the women you say you love because of something somebody else did - THATS disrespectful - and you just said you cared about her too much to do that, so don't be a hypocrite.

Do your due diligence, like your research and everything, and then proceed. If you love her, then all that should matter is that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. If you dont and you just want sex, then say so.

She would give it up from the sound of it, and if you both have fun and its legal in your state as per age of consent law and the fact that she is of sound enough mind to be legaly having sex, then there is nothing that can be seen as wrong about it.

So buy her a football helmet, some whip cream, and some gold stars. Get Jiggy, Jiggysaint.

Toolie
06-08-2005, 09:43 PM
So buy her a football helmet, some whip cream, and some gold stars. Get Jiggy, Jiggysaint.

Fucking incredible... lmfao. I knew there had to be a punchline eventually.

Jigglysaint
06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
I am quite enjoying all of this.

Oh yeah, it wasn't a rape, it was just a skinny dip, but it was my first hands on lesson in the female anatomy. Where I felt used was because this girl was trying to have me since I met her, but I wouldn't let her. She somehow conned me into getting into the pool naked. Thank goodnesss nothing else came of it.

BTW, this all happened before I became religious, and before I joined AGN.

Toolie
06-08-2005, 10:19 PM
...what?

Without religion as an excuse, and your last name not being Cruise, you're telling me that you were conned into getting into water naked with a girl - and that you were upset that she attempted to do stuff with you? For some reason, my bullshit detector just shorted out - I don't buy a word you say.

Maybe it went something like, you tried doing something with her, while you were in bathing suits in a public pool after you thought she was leading you on for a bit, and then you became upset and broken hearted when you found out there was not a drop of emotional attraction to you? And since you did say that you were the only one "conned" into being naked, maybe she made you get naked and then, I don't know, chuckled and left or something.

I mean, I might be wrong, but one of those has believability, and one absolutely does not.

Belgarath
06-09-2005, 01:30 AM
I am quite enjoying all of this.

Oh yeah, it wasn't a rape, it was just a skinny dip, but it was my first hands on lesson in the female anatomy. Where I felt used was because this girl was trying to have me since I met her, but I wouldn't let her. She somehow conned me into getting into the pool naked. Thank goodnesss nothing else came of it.

BTW, this all happened before I became religious, and before I joined AGN.

Wait a sec: You got schooled in female anatomy at a young age by a women who wanted to fuck you? You said no, and it was not because you where religious? It sounds to me like you found god after you fell out of the closet and the prospect of being an alter boy scared you straight. I know that is probably not the case - although you never know - but all jokes aside none of any of that post makes any sense to me at all.

Please explain yourself. The sports equipment stores are all closed in the US right now anyway, so its not like you need to get Katie that head protection..

Jigglysaint
06-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Wait a sec: You got schooled in female anatomy at a young age by a women who wanted to fuck you? You said no, and it was not because you where religious? It sounds to me like you found god after you fell out of the closet and the prospect of being an alter boy scared you straight. I know that is probably not the case - although you never know - but all jokes aside none of any of that post makes any sense to me at all.

Please explain yourself. The sports equipment stores are all closed in the US right now anyway, so its not like you need to get Katie that head protection..

First of all, I live in Canada, all the stores are open. Second of all, that girl wasn't just ugly, she was also creepy. I couldn't have sex with her because that buzzing noise she would make wouuld have spoiled the mood. Oh, and I was hoping to save it for marrage.

Actually, I didn't want to have any sexual relations with her because I wanted somebody better. I'm also after much more than just sex, like maybe a family or somthing. This girl would not have made a good mother.

Toolie
06-09-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm also after much more than just sex, like maybe a family or somthing. This girl would not have made a good mother.

I commend you. That's precisely the first thing I should have been thinking about when I was 13 with a naked chick - kids and a family. Gee, that's only about two steps away from a full-blown psychiatric disorder. If only someone could have shown me the light at that age like you had, maybe I could have a chance at being as wise as you.

Jigglysaint
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
I commend you. That's precisely the first thing I should have been thinking about when I was 13 with a naked chick - kids and a family. Gee, that's only about two steps away from a full-blown psychiatric disorder. If only someone could have shown me the light at that age like you had, maybe I could have a chance at being as wise as you.

Psychiatric disorder? At least I don't have the Wiggles as an avatar!

Um, I didn't take that parenting course and 1 year of Early Childhood Education just to get laied. I've got greater ambitions that sex.

Oh, and I wasn't sexually active at 13. Stupid fricking late purberty.

Belgarath
06-09-2005, 05:54 PM
First of all, I live in Canada

Wait a second: In canada the legal age of consent is like 14 years old as per that site I posted a link to. How young is this chick if she is still under the age of consent? And if your not underage then how old are you?!

Toolie
06-09-2005, 07:31 PM
I am 25 and she's 17

Also, Jigglysaint, don't fuck with the Wiggles avatar. You know it's king.

Jigglysaint
06-09-2005, 10:16 PM
We all know you want to give it to Wags doggy style, Tool.

Toolie
06-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Let's watch the personal insults, Jig... I've tried to keep it civil, but there's no reason to blatently start a disruption. This is GD, after all.

If I could throw my own personal view in, as this is what you're asking for in the OP anyway, an eight year difference with a 17 year old girl... uh uh man. That's not right. And even if it works, it's not going to naturally work. When a man is 57 and his wife is 49.. maybe. Not 25 and 17 though. A lot to learn in between those years, especially when she can't even learn at the same rate as you.

Belgarath
06-10-2005, 12:15 AM
an eight year difference with a 17 year old girl... uh uh man. That's not right.

True but at least you know she is not underage. Since she *does* learn at a slower pace then you, you may need to have allot of sex with her before she gets the idea on how to do things correctly. If she dumps you be sure to let us know, ok?

Be patient, reward her with a gold star when she gets it right, and don’t forget her helmet.

Jigglysaint
06-10-2005, 10:51 AM
We're just friends really, but part of me wishes we were together. As for the gold star and helmet crap, well I dunno about the star, but she really doesn't need a helmet. Besides, I think the worst she's got is a hearing problem. Problem is that I find deaf woman sexy.

Toolie
06-10-2005, 03:10 PM
...? You will never marry.

Belgarath
06-10-2005, 08:06 PM
We're just friends really, but part of me wishes we were together. As for the gold star and helmet crap, well I dunno about the star, but she really doesn't need a helmet. Besides, I think the worst she's got is a hearing problem. Problem is that I find deaf woman sexy.

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING TO US ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WANT HER.

Gold stars are a reward. They motivate her positively and let her know you care. The helmet is for the wild and crazy sex and to protect her head from the headboard/wall/floor. You have so much to learn but thankfully it seems that Toolie and I have no problem telling you if your fucked up or ignorant. Your welcome.

I want you to call her up TODAY and ask her out. Record the phone conversation if you can so we have proof you did it. Besides, if she dumps you or says no we have proof I was wrong that everybody can have... Its really the best way.