PDA

View Full Version : Yim

The_Seventh_Sag
06-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Hello everyone. I would like to tell you all that I am in need of new friends. If you have YIM and would like to chat, please IM. My sn is aceyroch.

I love to talk about anything and everything.

I will reply to your post, I promise ;) .

Can't wait to hear from ya :) .

Masamune
06-06-2005, 10:31 PM
You're out of luck. I only use AIM and MSN on Trillian. I have a YIM account and I COULD use it. I just don't want to. =o

DarkDragoonX
06-06-2005, 11:27 PM
I have only one question: is or is not your name a reference to the SNES RPG, The 7th Saga? Or have the years merely conditioned me to see references to video games in everything up to and including Hershey bars?

Beldaran
06-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Maybe it's a reference to a 60 year old woman with 7 boobs?

DarkDragoonX
06-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Maybe so... although I fervently hope not. *Shudder*

Oh, and thanks for giving me that mental image. I'll treasure it forever.

SomUnknown
06-07-2005, 02:49 AM
I think that it was intended to be "The Seventh Sage" in reference to Zelda.
At any rate, it is a most unfortunate typo.

EDIT: And on a side note, I finally beat the 7th Saga. WooHoo!

ShadowTiger
06-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Congrats, SomUnknown. :) I spent days levelling up on the thing, but never had the patience to finish it.

I DO use YIM, but I'm VERY rarely on. I'll only use it if AIM is down, or not working or something. (Transfer-wise.) My name is TheCybermorph, but don't expect me on any time soon. My AIM name however, is BH4 PZC. But I hate small talk.

SomUnknown
06-07-2005, 02:54 PM
The "turbo" button in ZSNES does wonders, I could not imagine beating it without.

I have AIM, but I'm never on.

The_Seventh_Sag
06-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Yes, it is suposed to be "Sage" but apparently I didn't have enough room.

You might here from me over the summer though. My grandma has AIM. My sn for that is Rlinkwelch (or Rlink, I can't remember). Anyways, I'm still looking. Anyone have any suggestions to making friends? (I'm not good at it at school, so that might be why I can't make them on the internet).