PDA

View Full Version : General Zelda Discussion Board

idontknow
06-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Can there be a new entire board entitled "General Zelda Discussion"? This forum is supposed to be about Zelda Classic but what if you want to talk about any/all Zelda Games (from Link's Adventure to Ocarina of Time to Wind Waker to Twilight Princess)

I know we have a general gaming discussion, but what if we just flood it with discussions of Zelda games only--then its not really about gaming in general--thus, there should be a Zelda General Discussion board for this purpose.

Ganondork
06-06-2005, 09:14 PM
I guess this is a thread for it now, anyone played the TP demo at E3, I couldn't be there for it... :(

SomUnknown
06-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Can there be a new entire board entitled "General Zelda Discussion"? This forum is supposed to be about Zelda Classic but what if you want to talk about any/all Zelda Games (from Link's Adventure to Ocarina of Time to Wind Waker to Twilight Princess)

I know we have a general gaming discussion, but what if we just flood it with discussions of Zelda games only--then its not really about gaming in general--thus, there should be a Zelda General Discussion board for this purpose.

Yes, but we aren’t flooding it with Zelda topics, and as such we don't need a separate forum.

vegeta1215
06-07-2005, 12:54 AM
We used to have a hosted forum called Zelda Temple where we talked about Zelda stuff, but it's gone now cause not many people posted in it (not to mention the Zelda Temple website was never finished)

Zelda games should be discussed in GGD, but original Zelda can also be discussed here in ZC GD.