PDA

View Full Version : Catch all?

Zelda Master
06-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Okay what the heck is Catch All? i try using it, but it Doesn't

do anything!

Rakki
06-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Catch all? Don't you mean 'killallenemies'? If you do, that item is usually used to kill Trigger enemies to trigger events happening. All it does is kills all the enemies on the current screen. If not though, I don't know what you're talking about.

Yoshi348
06-06-2005, 08:10 PM
I think he's referring to the "Catch All" option under the Data menu... that's merely a place holder for Room Type specific menu options, such as Shop Type and Info Type.

Zelda Master
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I think he's referring to the "Catch All" option under the Data menu... that's merely a place holder for Room Type specific menu options, such as Shop Type and Info Type.
Yeah, that is what i'm referring to. it doesn't make any sense!

Yoshi348
06-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Maybe the way the coded the menus, they couldn't just add a menu option on the fly or something. *shrug*

Zelda Master
06-14-2005, 09:58 PM
Maybe the way the coded the menus, they couldn't just add a menu option on the fly or something. *shrug*
When i "click" on the "help" button I look for catch all and it says something that totally does NOT make sense!:odd:

ShadowTiger
06-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh. "Catch All" is simply the "Placeholder" for what would have replaced with "Room Type" or "Shop Type" or "Special Item" and such. As a matter of fact, if you input a number into the "catch all" .. and then change the room type to "Special Item," you may already see an item pre-selected. ;) Pretty cool.

So "Catch All" by itself does nothing. It's just a placeholder for the things with REAL use.