PDA

View Full Version : DemoEX help (bugs?)

JaWs
06-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Two questions...

1) I've played DemoEX on two computers now, and on both of them whenever I die in the boss room of Level 2 and continue (or start back up from a save), the boss screen appears but without Link and I cannot continue. Nightmare didn't answer my PM. Has this bug been fixed or do I need to do something?

2) I've found the super bomb shop; however when I go in and the merchant speaks, it just shows RupyX and no bombs are for sale. Do I have to complete a level or do something extra before I'm able to buy super bombs?

Rakki
06-05-2005, 09:03 PM
The first bug sounds like the continue bug, which has yet to be fixed. Basically, depending on where you are when you continue from the game over screen(either by getting killed or pressing F6), it sometimes puts you somewhere that you get trapped at. I can't really think of a better way to put it right now, so if someone else wants, they can elaborate on that. Anyway, the second problem sounds like a bug with version 2.10. It sometimes causes shops to not work. Try leaving and re-entering the shop until you can buy the super bombs. I'm not positive that this will work, but I thought I heard that the shops not showing up was only temporary.

JaWs
06-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Well I finally beat lvl 2 since my last Save was at the beginning of the level... funny how if you beat the boss you don't have to worry about the bug :-) I also picked up some Super Bombs... maybe you have to beat 2 for them to appear in the shop?

On my way to 3... $*#%@&? red bubbles...