PDA

View Full Version : Fallen One help

Love For Fire
06-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Question either for DarkFlameWolf or anyone in general who has played this game... when is the White Sword available? I have just started Level 5 and I am still using a wooden sword. The wand and hammer make great alternatives for weapons, but I still want a stronger sword. Any help would be appreciated.

DarkFlameWolf
06-06-2005, 09:18 PM
probably the most elusive sword in all my quests. Start bombing cactai south of the level 3 triforce mark.

Love For Fire
06-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the help, but I already found it... after finding the Magic Sword lol.

I am not able to get the Level 6 triforce... I'm assuming the intention was to use the wand fire, but it doesn't seem to work.

I found a hidden level under a bush that has a locked door... where do I find the key? I haven't been to Level 9 yet because of the triforce problem.

DarkFlameWolf
06-07-2005, 01:59 PM
keep trying the wand fire. That was probably the most problematic trigger, but it will work, eventually. Trust me. Just keep at it, trying to burn it constantly. And as for the key, try looking towards the statues in that room.

Love For Fire
06-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks a lot... I finally got that triforce, although it was near impossible to get to with the flippers, and had acquired the magic key before attempting the extra level (I should've known that from IotW!) I thought this was a pretty good game... although I don't neccessarily agree that it's challenging. The difficulty wasn't bad, the jump from levels 5 to 6 was good enough to keep me on my toes. I finally found all 24 hearts as well... some of them were very hard to find. (Like the one in the swamp waters near level 6) I only died 3 times though, but all in all I enjoyed it. I'll probably play Fragments of Power soon, maybe after I finish my own.