PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Mario's Insane Rampage

King Aquamentus
06-02-2005, 07:13 PM
I need help in the grocery store. I used to know what table to burn, but now it seems like I burned every table and none of them reveal a staircase to the rest of the stage. I've constantly run out of Magic (Death power?) trying to find the right one. Help?

VEL
06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
In the room that you got the fire flower, you need to go up a ladder.

Thehappy
06-02-2005, 09:24 PM
I need help too. In the sewer, (the land of tasty treats.) I Have looked in every room, but i can't find the raft required to go on in the dungeon. Is the raft in there, or do you get it somewhere else?

VEL
06-02-2005, 10:07 PM
There is a room with a bunch of turds, and some blocks. You need to kill all the turds and then move a block.

King Aquamentus
06-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Thanks...

And VEL, you are a genius. I can't wait to get back to the final dungeon in the game.

(I don't wanna spoil it, but for anyone who is wondering, it will scare the crap out of you, Poltergeist style. Once again VEL, great job. By the way, have you ever considered turning some of the tiles in the final dungeon into animated GIFs? you know which (rather graphic) ones i'm talking about! ;) )

Thehappy
06-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks VEL. I was stuck in there for hours looking for the raft. Now I can fianally move on.