PDA

View Full Version : Placebo Android

Love For Fire
05-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Has anybody found a blue ring? The Raft room in Level 4 gave me some trouble, so I want to try and get extra protection if possible before Level 5. I also have 8 Heart Containers. (Tell me if I should have more)

Coach
06-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Ok, there has gotta be something really obviously stupid I'm missing here. I can't get past the first screen! You know, the one were level 1 is? how do I get rid of those trees that are blocking the way?

Love For Fire
06-03-2005, 02:02 PM
The sword is needed to cut those bushes, in which you must complete Level 1 and then go beyond the triforce room and out the other side blue candle in hand...

Maybe nobody has gotten up to Level 5 yet... but I really need to know when I can get a Blue Ring.

ms_zelda_lady
06-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I wish I could help you but I've just started this quest and am only in the second dungeon. If I do figure out where the blue ring is I'll tell you for sure.

ms_zelda_lady

Coach
06-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Ok, again I real stupid.............. What am I missing??? I went back, walked through the wall in the triforce room, defeated two blue goriyas, and only got bombs before I walked out. I dont have the sword or the blue candle :(

Love For Fire
06-06-2005, 02:14 PM
One room north of the key you can either walk through or bomb upward to reach a room with the blue candle. Use it outside the side you mentioned to find the sword.

Coach
06-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Got it - now to figure out these mazes. Kinda frustrating