PDA

View Full Version : Less Bath, More Tub.

ShadowTiger
05-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Do you have any features of your life or house, that you use for something other than its actual intended purpose?

My bathtub in the downstairs bathroom of our house has never been used to take a shower in. We store miscelaneous bits and pieces in it, such as old magazines, plastic water jugs, and cleaners. It still functions as a bathroom, but the bathtub has a different use, is all.

You can also keep some stuff on top of your television sets, if you're so inclined. We keep a clock on top of it. (A small plastic orange thing.)

What do you have or do that you don't use for its intended purpose?

Masamune
05-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Our dining room table is used to stack all of my mom's paper work. And uhhh... Once I tried sticking the cat in the fridge so it'd stop following me, if that counts as anything.

ShadowTiger
05-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Our dining room table is used to stack all of my mom's paper work. And uhhh...... Actually, ... ours is too. O_o The table in our dining room was once used as a homework station. Now I just use my computer for everything. :p The table just sits there now, gathering dust, candlewax, and little sticky bits of wine.

... Wubu too Masa. :p Thank you.

Masamune
05-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah dude. We don't have a lot of space to store shit either. It's a one floor house with a basement that's full of my dad's stuff.

--------------------
| LIVING ROOM |
| |
|------------------- |
_______| |---------
| 'rent's | useless dining |mom's|
| room | room |office |
|----------| |----------
|---------------------- |
| kitchen | my |
| |room |
---------------------------

pretty small

EDIT: came out like shit, but i'm fucking telling you it's small.

Master Ghaleon
05-30-2005, 10:53 PM
We use the dining room as the computer room ;)

Carcer
05-31-2005, 11:55 AM
You know those huge excersize balls you get?
I use it as a basket ball.

Amber
05-31-2005, 01:12 PM
We've got a book case in the kitchen. There's no cookbooks on it though.

Dechipher
05-31-2005, 08:38 PM
My, uh, floor holds all this extra stuff that I use, like clean clothes, amplifiers, my friends' recording equipment, and 2 SNES's and 3 NESs

Great Warrior
06-01-2005, 05:55 AM
We always eat in the kitchen and the dining room is used as a storage room for everyone mostly my dad's stuff and paperwork and he never throws anything.