PDA

View Full Version : A Milestone Topic And Poll All In One:

ShadowTiger
05-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Seven Thousandth Post. Thank you, AGN, for making it possible. While it can easily be said that I have no life, it can also be said that forum life is a source of knowledge. Or at least heavily modified opinions. :p A lot of them turn out to be right anyway, even more shocking. ^_^;

So thank you AGN for making all this possible! I look forward to my next Thousandth Post.

So. The Poll. Since I hate making topics to glory myself alone, why not put a little poll next to it. The question: "What do you post for?"

Eckels
05-29-2005, 11:03 PM
I post because AGN has my balls in a vice grip.

btw, congrats. you have no life.

Ganondork
05-29-2005, 11:09 PM
I want to share my opinion and my extensive knowledge of the nestgen consoles. (I go online reading every new news story about them daily)

Gerudo
05-29-2005, 11:13 PM
BH: Congrats. I think you're the only actively posting member with that many posts. (You others that post like once a week don't count.)

Dork: I hate your sig. Please take the nine whap smilies out of there.

Poll: Most like, friends is my reason. I voted Other, because it looked lonely.

DarkDragoonX
05-29-2005, 11:36 PM
I post because AGN owns my soul. Oh, I've TRIED to post on other forums, and I've even been able to stop going to AGN for a month or so at a time, but this place always drags me back.

Strider1982
05-29-2005, 11:43 PM
I post because I'm a lonely college guy whose friends are for the most part married and moved away, and I need a place to hang out...

Actually, that's only a minimal reason. I just plain like hanging out here.

Beldaran
05-29-2005, 11:47 PM
I have no idea why I post.

Drunken Tiger
05-30-2005, 03:19 AM
I post because some unknown force is holding a gun to my head..

I dont really know why i posted.. My first post was an attempt to get a walkthrough for Max Payne.. But i dont know why i stuck around..

Master Ghaleon
05-30-2005, 03:32 AM
I post here cause of the friends ive made here.
I post here cause of SE, my love for that game will never die. Will it ever come back? I would lub to take it over so it can once again coem back to life ;)
I post here to get info on some stuff since Im half dumb when it comes to puters.
I also post here so that all of you can see how im a goofy mofo (mostly in chat) but thats what I am!
I also post here to try to get my spelling better, but no luck to that yet :o

Carcer
05-30-2005, 06:32 AM
Congratulations, BH4 :thumbsup:
I post here because I'm an obsessive compulsive, and if I don't post, my entire world will fall apart around me.
Not because I enjoy it or anything...

ShadowTiger
05-30-2005, 09:30 AM
Heehee, thanks guys. Yes, AGN truly does own my soul. I woke up this morning with the thoughts "CRAP! I have a 1,500 word paper on Charlie Chaplin due in two days! I'd better get cracking!" So I run downstairs, and the first thing I do is check this topic.

:banghead:

:rolleyes: ... So ... Yeah. AGN owns my soul. o_o;

But I will tell you this. I've always admired AGN for the knowledge contained within. Everyone here has an amazing amount of familiarity with the internet, and being here lets it rub off on people. You guys teach people about the 'net without them even knowing it. That's one of the reasons why AGN is so amazing. The webgod to n00b count is actually around the 1:100 ratio, rather than the 1:4000 ratio. Damn impressive. :p

Shadowblazer
05-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Congrats, BH4. The soul jar glows more brightly every day thanks to your generous contributions. My plans for global domination are nearly complete.

moocow
05-30-2005, 10:18 AM
*pets BH4* I lubu, congrats n stuff. I get 7k sometime soon, I think. I'm not sure...

Edit: In 667 posts (as of this one).

Sephiroth
05-30-2005, 12:31 PM
I come here basically for the Zelda Classic stuffs, seeing that I am a tester. :p but also, I come here because AGN has always seemed to be there for me. O_O But I'm happy to see BH4 get his 7000th post.. I'll soon get that.. (in about 20 years. ¤_¤) >_>

Archibaldo
05-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Gratz dude! Now lets see you aim for 10K.

I mostly post beacause either A) I'm bored or B) To get info.

Shoelace
05-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Congrats BH4, I will catch up to you someday....

Anyways, the main reason why I post is because I am a huge Zelda Classic fan. However, I been going to Armageddongames.com for as long as I remember (2000 or 2001).

Prrkitty
05-30-2005, 10:21 PM
congrats sweetheart :) I enjoy reading your posts. They're always full of useful information and tidbits of trivia.

You're such a sweetie :)

ShadowTiger
05-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh, Thank you! ^_^ Thank you so much Rena. :) That's very kind of you to say. :kawaii: I enjoy reading yours as well. ^_~

I think I'll go for TenKay. ... ... But first, ... that term sounds too good to not use it for a name somewhere. XD By "go" I mean "Be More Active And Generally Helpful, If Possible."

Glitch
05-30-2005, 11:36 PM
LMAO, who answered Information??

Anyone that is here for information must be in a work of killing hookers and having sex with the Olsen Twins.

ShadowTiger
05-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Well Glitch, I seem to recall a certain someone putting Mercy's instructions on how to craft a hooker pinata in his signature. o.o ...

I mean, you never know when such a thing could come in handy...

Master Ghaleon
05-30-2005, 11:52 PM
LMAO, who answered Information??

Anyone that is here for information must be in a work of killing hookers and having sex with the Olsen Twins.

I answered info ;)

Im gonna kill jOO at the convention :love:

Strider1982
05-31-2005, 12:44 AM
I guess the main reason I post here is mostly for stiff related to Zelda Classic...

BTW, I don't know if I'm at liberty to talk about this kind of stuff becasue I was gone for almost two years, but I have no idea why I received bad reputation points because of my earlier post in this thread, I don't see how anything I said could've offended anyone.

Oh well...

KingOfHeart
05-31-2005, 12:51 PM
Congradulations, Britannianhero4!!!!!!
I post here for other reasons. One of the reasons though is probably because this is the first forum that I joined so I stop in once in a great while.

JayeM
05-31-2005, 01:04 PM
You forgot to put "to raise my post count" in the poll. ;)

ShadowTiger
05-31-2005, 01:11 PM
* Blushes * ... lol, TSA. XD :laughing: Well, I'm definitely going for it, Jaye, but hopefully not via that "Post One "Karma Bitch" Catch Phrase Then Laugh All The Way To The Postbank" bit he did. I think he still does that at ZHQ too. O_o >.>

If you're going for something, and do it half arsed, you don't really deserve what you're supposed to get when you reach it. o_o The more effort and devotion you put in, the more you should reap.

Of course, I'm just happy to be immersed in such a pool of intelligence anyway, so it's really its own reward.

elise
05-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Congrats BH4
I come here for the zelda part
but to congrat you I came down here