PDA

View Full Version : So which one of the three consoles is the best?

AlexMax
05-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Sick of seeing random interent people argue over the pros and cons of consoles that have not even come out yet? A gaming authority speaks out (http://www.somethingawful.com/firemancomics/consolewar2.htm) on this subject.

And the winner is...well....just watch his commentary.

EDIT: Moved to GGD.

Ganondork
05-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Weird Alexmax...shortly after posting this, you put something on my "which one is the best?" thread about the same subject. I still think rev is best...

And im sick of these analysts saying how the rev will get almost no sales!

Orion
05-29-2005, 10:18 PM
So true, it's sad, really.

MottZilla
05-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Finally, someone that knows what the best system is. :p That video was pretty funny.

DarkDragoonX
05-29-2005, 11:52 PM
That was awesome.

Masamune
05-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Lmao. Mott just sent me that. I agree. Dreamcast > all. The only time I ever unhooked my dreamcast since I got it was when I was moving it from my room to the living room when we got a new TV. I'll probably be getting a nintendo revolution though. So I can use their new giant secks controller.

Strider1982
05-30-2005, 12:38 AM
Okaaayyy...that was interesting.

"IF they make a contoller for the Revolution." Heh.

Carcer
05-30-2005, 06:56 AM
That summarized eveything that I've been thinking about these new consoles. In a very interesting way. Perhaps even the best way. I doubt that I'll get any of the new consoles - the thing is, I'd reather just watch a film nowadays, not play it. And that's how I see everything going these days. Well, not everything... but with these new graphics coming that look actually real, the end does seem to be nigh.
Hopefully the revolution really will have a revolutionary playing style to make me belive in consoles as "fun" again.

AlexMax
05-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Weird Alexmax...shortly after posting this, you put something on my "which one is the best?" thread about the same subject. I still think rev is best...

And im sick of these analysts saying how the rev will get almost no sales!

Except that the whole flash video was a parody of the whole ordeal. Are you seriously that dense?