3. techno-capability

my answers are
1.Rev,PS3
2.rev,X360
3. PS3,X360
What do u tink?

AlexMax
05-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Go back to GameFAQ's. Seriously, what is this garbage? You're debating the pros and cons of systems that have not even come out yet.

I'll answer your questions with the correct answers.

1. The annouced price of the Xbox 360 has been $300. The other two system's prices have not been announced.
2. The Xbox 360 and PS3 have annouced games that actually show significant development. The Revolution has nothing more than promises.
3. If you're talking about specs, they don't mean ANYTHING at this point. Xbox 360's ingame graphics look decent at this point from what we've seen (aside from , everything coming off the PS3's reel has been a prerendered movie which doesn't mean anything, and almost nothing has been shown in terms of the Revolution,

That is ALL you can infer at this point. Anything else is just speculation....such as:

* The PS3 being more powerful than the Xbox 360. The word "Sony" is japanese for "Pathological Liar", and Sony has lied about how well their consoles perform in the past. Just because they have a bigger bar in their bargraph in their presentation doesn't mean ANYTHING.
* ANY system will have a 'good' or 'bad' launch. So far, the XBox360 has the most games lined up for launch so far, but then again, we're closest to the release of the 360, and this very well may change at any time for either of the two systems.

Ganondork
05-29-2005, 10:08 PM
Go back to GameFAQ's. Seriously, what is this garbage? You're debating the pros and cons of systems that have not even come out yet.

I'll answer your questions with the correct answers.

1. The annouced price of the Xbox 360 has been $300. The other two system's prices have not been announced.
2. The Xbox 360 and PS3 have annouced games that actually show significant development. The Revolution has nothing more than promises.
3. If you're talking about specs, they don't mean ANYTHING at this point. Xbox 360's ingame graphics look decent at this point from what we've seen (aside from , everything coming off the PS3's reel has been a prerendered movie which doesn't mean anything, and almost nothing has been shown in terms of the Revolution,

That is ALL you can infer at this point. Anything else is just speculation....such as:

* The PS3 being more powerful than the Xbox 360. The word "Sony" is japanese for "Pathological Liar", and Sony has lied about how well their consoles perform in the past. Just because they have a bigger bar in their bargraph in their presentation doesn't mean ANYTHING.
1. Looking back and counting that in, history has proved that out of the console market, nintendo will always make it be as cheap as possible so they'll still make a profit
2. Again history has proved this
3. I doubt that thats what sony means. Nintendo is japanese for "Heaven works hard for its money". But you have a point. Sony made alot of lies about the PS2, why should this be any different?
And nintendo said that just because they didn't think power was less important than interface, dosen't mean that therev won't have both in ace.

DarkDragoonX
05-29-2005, 11:15 PM

What consoles have the "best" games is completely subjective. A game that is one man's solid gold is another man's piece of crap. For example, I love Zelda with a passion, but a friend of mine hates it. Where most people think Halo 2 is amazing, I find it to be good, but not great (I would rather play UT2k4 any day). Trying to deduce what system has the best games is like a "tastes great/less filling" debate.

And on a side note, take an english class or something.

The word "Sony" is japanese for "Pathological Liar"

That is SO going into my sig.

AlexMax
05-30-2005, 09:00 AM
1. Looking back and counting that in, history has proved that out of the console market, nintendo will always make it be as cheap as possible so they'll still make a profit

Which is why Nintendo went with expensives cartridges with the N64 instead of cheap CD's, with the N64, right?

History has proved what, exactly?

3. I doubt that thats what sony means. Nintendo is japanese for "Heaven works hard for its money". But you have a point. Sony made alot of lies about the PS2, why should this be any different?

It was being fecicious.

And nintendo said that just because they didn't think power was less important than interface, dosen't mean that therev won't have both in ace.

Perhaps. But I'm going on what has been said so far, and not on speculation.

Carcer
05-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Ganondork, what did you want us to say for our answers?
1)Oh, it will be more than that because...
2)Sony has alway's had better game's becuz it's l337. (Were there enough apostrophes?)
3)Nintendo have not even released the details of how you play the Revolution yet.

No answer that we could give would be well founded as there is not enough information. Also, the details of the price will be released soon anyway, so why ask? And even then, most of that is down to opinion, in topics that must have been discussed here countless times.
Try replying to posts rather than creating inane ones that have no factual basis and simply boost your post count.

vegeta1215
05-30-2005, 02:49 PM
How about we wait until the consoles come out before arguing over this huh? We hardly know anything about the consoles right now to make a fair judgement. So, before this thread turns into a senseless argument, I'm going to close it.