PDA

View Full Version : What would be the most anticipated Rev game?

Ganondork
05-29-2005, 08:28 PM
We all know that Rev will have over 1000 titles at release (only about 10 new) but what rev game (or possible rev game) are you looking forward to?
Some examples
Nintendogs
Feel the Magic 2
Animal Crossing 3
Super Mario 256
Splitter Cell 3
Ghost Recon 3
Some New Nintendo Franchise
A Fire Embem Game

Myself, I would be looking forward to SC3, SSB3, Feel the Magic 2 (the DS game Was and is awesome!),Z14 (the next zelda), and AC3 :tongue:

Strider1982
05-29-2005, 11:50 PM
I don't really know anything about the supposed launch titles, but as with every other Nintendo system, the next Zelda game is the one I'm looking most forward to.

idontknow
05-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Well there's actually a lotta games i'm anticipating for gamecube now. My top 5 anticipated games are:

5) Soul Caliber III (i think for gamecube)
4) Mario Party 7
3) Mario Baseball
2) Super Mario Strikers
1) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

DarkDragoonX
05-30-2005, 12:07 AM
5) Soul Caliber III (i think for gamecube)

Are you sure? I thought it was a PS2 exclusive.

EDIT: Yeah, it is PS2 only (at least for now). WHich is strange when you consider the fact that the PS2 version of Soul Calibur 2 had some big slowdown issues.

Strider1982
05-30-2005, 12:18 AM
So it is PS2 only. Well, I guess that means there's no special Nintendo guest stars like Link that will make an appearance.

I'm also hoping that there wil be a new Super Mario Bros. game for the Revolution(like the REAL SMB games with Mario and Luigi, ? boxes, goombas, coins, etc...not one of the many bizarre Mario sipn-offs like SM Sunshine.)

Masamune
05-30-2005, 12:26 AM
A game where you visit an internet forum and drill holes in the faces of people who use the same fucking smiley in their signatures 20 times followed by a threat. That game would totally fucking rule.

vegeta1215
05-30-2005, 02:55 PM
1. Nintendo has said nothing about upcoming Revolution games except that a Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Smash Bros game are in the works. And also that a new franchise will debut.

2. Nintendogs is coming to the DS.

3. Splinter Cell Chaos theory is the 3rd game in the series, and it is already out. I'm sure they are working on another one though.

4. There is a Fire Emblem game coming out for the GAMECUBE this fall.

5. Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Baseball, and Super Mario Strikers are all coming out on the Gamecube as well. There's still quite some time before the Revolution comes out.

5. Masamune you crack me up.

Closed.