PDA

View Full Version : Custom Music

Dechipher
05-29-2005, 05:13 PM
I am offering my services as a musician to make custom music for quests. I will only write music for quests that are complete or really complete, so that I have no doubt in my mind that it will be used, or at least, that the quest will be released. I do not sequence midis; I write them. That is to say, I will not take the Overworld theme from Final Fantasy 6 and write it into midi. I can, however take a FF6 midi you give me and rearrange it, in whatever style you desire. All music submitted to you by me is your choice to use in your quest; likewise, I may use this music in whatever way I want. I can license others to use it, I can request that you take it out (which, might I add, will most likely never happen; I enjoy putting my work out there, One of the few reasons I would request it be taken out is if it is not up to my standards, musicwise.)
In order to be accepted, I will need a list of what midis are need, with their corresponding events or areas. I will need a copy of the quest, preferably password free, or rather, a copy of the the quests maps. I have no interest in leaking quests nor do I care to edit them or anything like that. I have interest only in the music aspect. All I ask is that credit be given to me, in the same manner credit is given to people who make tiles.

That said, any questions can be asked here or PMed to me, and I will do my best to answer for them. Requests can be stated here, and discussed via PM, or just through PM.
Thank you.

Edit: I understand that there may be other people you wish to get music from, or you may just desire to use music from other games. I am in no way insinuating that I am better or worse than anyone else, nor that my music is better nor worse than any other music. I am merely offering my services.

Zelda Master
05-29-2005, 08:58 PM
do you know how to or where to find/make the Pokemon

Emerald Battle Frontier music?

Dechipher
05-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Er...no...but I would try ocremix.org or maybe vgmusic.com

That's not really what I do, but I hope I helped anyway.

If you have a request, it'd be best to post it here as well, to keep the thread alive.

Dechipher
06-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Bump. Just thought I'd remind you guys. I already got one person who PMed me. I'm best for fantasy type quests.

shinami
06-08-2005, 03:55 AM
After I have my quest almost done, I might request to have you rearrange a few songs that I can't find anywhere in the style I want.
I'll be sure to find the midis to give you. :)

the quest won't be done for quite a while though

Sir_Johnamus
07-21-2005, 10:39 AM
If you want to get MIDIs, I suggest Musicrobot.com. It's a search engine for music.

Dechipher
07-21-2005, 07:01 PM
As old as this topic is, my services are still good.