PDA

View Full Version : Graduation!

SleepingDragonX
05-29-2005, 10:09 AM
I graduated this year at age 16! Going to Hawaii this summer and then back home to go to college! I love america I tell yeah! For those that don't know this Japan has 210 day school years and 8 hours/day in school. America has 180 days and 6 hours/day.
Therefore... 32.5 days a year in japan went to my next year when I became a foreign exchange student.
I did it to graduate early and nothing else. I get to meet my parents after going to hawaii for a month all by myself!!!
It's coll that I'll have my Degree in Criminal Justice in just 6 years and I'll be 22 when I graduate!
I can't wait to go to Universtiy of Washington Seatlle man it's gonna rock!

SD.

Beldaran
05-29-2005, 01:32 PM
I can't wait to go to Universtiy of Washington Seatlle man it's gonna rock!

SD.

And it's going to rain. And you're going to spend most of your time learning how it's your fault that criminals exist. It's your fault for having money, being white, being happy, and being american. The only way to stop crime is to let criminals out of jail, raise taxes, send them to happy hippy rehabilitation programs, and castrate yourself so that your maleness won't tempt you to be a man and notice that women are running the world and suing you for money everytime they break up with you. Ah, Seattle's a wonderful place. :cool:

Archibaldo
05-29-2005, 02:15 PM
You graduated at 16? Cool. Theres a kid at my school who's graduating at 15.

Strider1982
05-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Congrats.

I graduated from HS at 18. Now I'm 23 and still haven't finished college.

Glitch
05-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Very bad try Mr. Aranda's boyfriend. Bullshit you did. You lie just like your girlfriend.

Eckels
05-29-2005, 10:55 PM
why are you unbanned? you were permanently banned. I'll fix. bye now.