PDA

View Full Version : Free Water

Thehappy
05-29-2005, 01:53 AM
I'm Not sure if someone has asked this already or not, But if, in the quest editor, you were to build a lake, and then fill the whole lake with raft branch flags instead of normal raft flags, would you be able to go anywhere in the lake? This would be very useful if you wanted there to be zoras in the lake that you have to evade.

SomUnknown
05-29-2005, 02:29 AM
Try it and find out.

I do belive I did this a long time ago and it came out successful.

I just tested it. It works, although it is a bit hard to control (but it is a raft isn't it?).

Yoshi348
05-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Um... aren't you invincible while rafting? I'm pretty sure you are.

Thehappy
06-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Um... aren't you invincible while rafting? I'm pretty sure you are.
I guess you are invincible, never mind.

ZeldaLord
06-02-2005, 12:58 PM
It works, though you'll only be able to turn half as fast as normal, because the flag only lets you turn when you're completely on a tile (instead of half, like when you're walking).

Spudnickator
06-03-2005, 09:45 AM
There should be a quest rule 'invincible link on raft' or somthin like that. So you can chosse if you want to be invincible while on a raft! In fact......*runs to suggestion board*

Ok i've suggested it!

Thehappy
06-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh, Exellent. I guess
I'll just put those zoras back in.

Ganondork
06-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Actualy, if you want to make a quest with that, I suggest you dont amke it all raft branches.

Rakki
06-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Actualy, if you want to make a quest with that, I suggest you dont amke it all raft branches.
Okay, if he doesn't have raft branches all over the lake, and instead has just regular raft flags, how is he supposed to control where he goes? If he has no flags at all, he won't even be able to raft on the lake. How do you suggest he DOESN'T use raft branches?