PDA

View Full Version : What is the best and worst quests and Y?

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 09:48 PM
In ur opinion, state the best cq (custom quest) and the worst cq. Then say why u said this.

the best is quest 4 power.worst, 1st quest remake. Quest of power is short, fun, and kinda humurous, 1st quest remake was put in the QD but it comes with ZC, and, i like new quests, not remakes of old ones.

Love For Fire
05-28-2005, 11:38 PM
To me, the best custom quest is the Hidden Duality. It is one of the most intricate quests I have played, it is full of mind boggling puzzles, mazes, and challenges. It is easy enough to not discouarge people from playing, but hard enough to offer a challenge. On top of that, for people like me who enjoy more challenging enemies and such, there's the Hidden Duality Xtreme.

I know I've played some bad quests... but I can't really decide on a worst. Besides, all of the quest authors work hard on their projects, and it's really discouraging for someone to have the worst quest... I won't give a worst, but I'll name a few I didn't care for... Wolfstyle (the hammer... level 2... why???), Destiny Fulfilled (so linear.. it's like a line), and The Triforce Triad Part 3 (the colorsets make my eyes bleed)

DarkFlameWolf
05-29-2005, 03:41 AM
LOL, yep, Wolfstyle was pretty bad. But hey, it was my first damn quest! LOL

Strider1982
05-29-2005, 05:04 AM
I really can't name any "worst" quests because even if I didn't care for a particular quest, I know the author (probably) spent a good deal of hours working on it.

The best quests? Well, that's another story.

Some of the better quests I've played:

- Link to Tortuga
- The original 1st quest
- Majora's Mask ZC (hey, it was a cool idea)
- Hidden Duality
- The Secret of Mana quest demo that came out with one of the older versions of ZC
- The old NeverEnding Story quest (I loved this movie as a kid and using it as a quest theme was certainly an original idea.)

SleepingDragonX
05-29-2005, 10:14 AM
In ur opinion, state the best cq (custom quest) and the worst cq. Then say why u said this.

the best is quest 4 power.worst, 1st quest remake. Quest of power is short, fun, and kinda humurous, 1st quest remake was put in the QD but it comes with ZC, and, i like new quests, not remakes of old ones.

The best... Dr. Wily's revenge Directors Cut, by Petoe
The worst... Armageddon Quest because it took me almost 120 hours to beet and 467 deaths!

By the way GanonDORK when's your quest gonna be finished..

Ganondork
05-29-2005, 11:57 AM
The best... Dr. Wily's revenge Directors Cut, by Petoe
The worst... Armageddon Quest because it took me almost 120 hours to beet and 467 deaths!

By the way GanonDORK when's your quest gonna be finished..
The Last Defiance in august, TaIQ in about a week... (I have my own website to post it on now, But i forgot my password...)

zcfan27330
05-29-2005, 11:22 PM
The Last Defiance in august, TaIQ in about a week... (I have my own website to post it on now, But i forgot my password...)

Best-James Quest 2 Great Challenge, even though it took me 811 deaths, and that doesn't count the restarts I made

Worst- I'll take the cake on this one. I once made a quest that was 1 room. You walked into the cave and that was it. This was on the old old quest db. People said that Bebe's Kids for SNES had more replay value. Quest was called "The Easiest Quest Ever" and I made it because there was one titled The Hardest Quest Ever (which really wasn't that hard). If anybody wants this just say so.

jovo
05-30-2005, 06:49 AM
Best Quest - Megaman Dr.Wilys Revenge DC(by petoe)

Other Good Quests - Hidden Duality(darkfamewolf), Revenge(prince) and Swansong(freedom)

Worst Quest - I dont wanna hurt any feelings so I will not tell.