PDA

View Full Version : A Rumor...

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 12:18 PM
I heard a rumor that nintendo was making visits to this website and is scouting for good quests they want to publish 4 the GBM (Game Boy Micro). But thats just a rumor, u don't have to belive it.

Eckels
05-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Where did you hear this rumor?

adioboy
05-28-2005, 01:27 PM
ive heard the rumor to someone told me about it and i think i read it some magizine b4

if they want some good ones they should go to PureZC :laughing:

The_Seventh_Sag
05-28-2005, 02:14 PM
That's interesting. I think it would be cool though.

*b*
05-28-2005, 02:15 PM
that would be nice, if they were looking for quests, but I highly doubt it. it just dosen't seem like something Nintendo would do...

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Where did you hear this rumor?

In school, but thats not very reliable, is it?

MottZilla
05-28-2005, 05:47 PM
You're a moron. Nintendo is a professional company, and would know better than to use creative works without permission. Even if you make a Zelda quest in Zelda Classic, if anyone were to try to profit from your work, they could get in legal trouble. And why would they bother? This just sounds like more noob bullshit to me. Heard it in school? Ya, wow, imagine that. Do us all a favor and keep your retarded rumors to yourself.

SleepingDragonX
05-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Tell them that they have ownership over Zelda Classic but Custom Quest on the other hand are owned by the individual Authors. And if they don't give us Royalities for or quest we can take them to Court and watchthe gavels fly!
:gavel:

In short...
AGN OWNS: Zquest and all the new stuff...
NINTENDO OWNS: The engine and the Original questes
WE OWN: Our Individual quest.

Basically if they use or quest we otta put 25% royalties on them so we can all get rich fast!
$__$ You smell that guys... That's the smell of money and dinner on the stove

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 09:26 PM
You're a moron. Nintendo is a professional company, and would know better than to use creative works without permission. Even if you make a Zelda quest in Zelda Classic, if anyone were to try to profit from your work, they could get in legal trouble. And why would they bother? This just sounds like more noob bullshit to me. Heard it in school? Ya, wow, imagine that. Do us all a favor and keep your retarded rumors to yourself.
Of course, they would have payed us royalties.

SleepingDragonX
05-28-2005, 09:33 PM
This thread should be closed...
This is pointless...

MottZilla
05-29-2005, 12:40 AM
SleepingDragon, you are WRONG again. If anyone, Phantom Menace owns the Zelda Classic code, which implys the engine. Please don't give totally uninformed legal opinions kthx. ;p

SleepingDragonX
05-29-2005, 10:00 AM
SleepingDragon, you are WRONG again. If anyone, Phantom Menace owns the Zelda Classic code, which implys the engine. Please don't give totally uninformed legal opinions kthx. ;p

Your right and wrong on this one
He owns the code but not the acutual Zelda Engine!
That's how clones work, which sucks.
Luckly for us Nintendo's going to be killed by Sony or Xbox...
I've got $20 bucks sony's going to kill Xbox as well, since Uncle Pennybags "Gates" is trying his shit again... That Mother Fucker!

MottZilla
05-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Don't tell me I'm wrong dude. Phantom Menace created the Zelda Classic "engine". Fyi, no one owns an idea. The actual game engine may seemingly behave similarly, but it's far from the original. So again, Phantom Menace would be the one whom owns the Zelda Classic "game engine". I could write a Mega Man clone right now, and I would have full rights and control over anything I do, obviously though I don't own the character, Mega Man, and anything else obviously material that was ripped.

Nintendo being killed? What? Do you know anything that's true? Nintendo's GameCube has been quite profitable for them. Sure they don't own 90% of the market anymore, but that doesn't mean they are losing money.

Xbox and Playstation will continue on virtually forever since both are stemmed from gigantic companies. The only way they'd stop is if it really became totally unprofitable.