PDA

View Full Version : It will make you cry 4 yo mama!

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Coming soon...The (almost) impossible quest!

Imagin this, fighting a 40-headed fire Gleeock with only one heart container and the level 1 sword? Thats the entry room in level 1!!!!!

Strider1982
05-28-2005, 12:16 PM
(Link enters boss room)

LINK: Okay, I'm ready to whoop your tail. Prepare to meet your-

(Looks at 40-headed Gleeok)

LINK: Oh......crap.

(Gleeok makes Link a memory)

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Heres a analogical game you can play right now. Load up minesweeper (if you have it) and make a custom game. Make the numbers, top 2 bottom, 24,30,667.Now make a Zelda that hard. that is how hard The (almost) impossible game is. And i mean HARD!SO HARD it's not even fair!

Starkist
05-28-2005, 12:41 PM
That's not hard, that is virtually impossible. Good quests are difficult but beatable. In the meantime, I suggest you spend more time working on this quest of yours than boasting about how great it will be.

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 12:45 PM
That's not hard, that is virtually impossible. Good quests are difficult but beatable. In the meantime, I suggest you spend more time working on this quest of yours than boasting about how great it will be.
I'm already done...........

Rakki
05-28-2005, 03:00 PM
This IS impossible, at least, if you don't have sword beams. If you have sword beams, there is a VERY VERY slim chance of being able to pull it off. Either way, I doubt anyone will want to try this since it will be so virtually impossible.

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 03:20 PM
This IS impossible, at least, if you don't have sword beams. If you have sword beams, there is a VERY VERY slim chance of being able to pull it off. Either way, I doubt anyone will want to try this since it will be so virtually impossible.
May I remind you that this is Level-1! Imagine what i have in store 4 u at level-255 .... And there is a cheat, which is: Little Demon: no lie! :poke:

SomUnknown
05-28-2005, 04:28 PM
So you completed this quest in less then a month, and it totally rocks.

Please provide a link.

The_Seventh_Sag
05-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Um, don't you think it's a little too hard? Gee, I know I'm not gonna play it.

Starkist
05-28-2005, 05:10 PM
If you are already done with your quest, Ganondork, post it and let the masses decide if it is good or not. I am getting tired of your shameless self promotion in every post, and your number of posts at that. You have not even posted a single screenshot. Give the community more than words or I'll starting warning you for spamming.

SleepingDragonX
05-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Coming soon...The (almost) impossible quest!

Imagin this, fighting a 40-headed fire Gleeock with only one heart container and the level 1 sword? Thats the entry room in level 1!!!!!

May I remind you that this is Level-1! Imagine what i have in store 4 u at level-255 .... And there is a cheat, which is: Little Demon: no lie! :poke:

Stop playing Zelda Classic right now!
It isn't for you...

Love For Fire
05-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Haven't we learned from Armageddon Quest that ultra-hard does not mean ultra good? A good game is one that appeals to the player. I'm not bashing Armageddon Quest, I'm only talking about the general reaction to it. I personally think it is one of the most innovative games created... if you can get past the first two levels, there are a lot of unique concepts used... Challenging games appeal to people who like them... but everyone else will bash this game as they did Armageddon Quest... If your game even exists.

SleepingDragonX
05-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Haven't we learned from Armageddon Quest that ultra-hard does not mean ultra good? A good game is one that appeals to the player. I'm not bashing Armageddon Quest, I'm only talking about the general reaction to it. I personally think it is one of the most innovative games created... if you can get past the first two levels, there are a lot of unique concepts used... Challenging games appeal to people who like them... but everyone else will bash this game as they did Armageddon Quest... If your game even exists.

Amen...
Nightmare on the otherhand is the master to making old fashion challenging quest that arn't to hard... He's also developed the first quest ever.

And people like me are good with sick, twisted, and devious plots that hook the player easy and quickly. And sometimes even scare the shit out of them by implementing sick stuff such as murdur, Insense, Rape, and other stuff that give their quest M or A ratings...
:evil:

And people like Freedom and Petoe are good with graphics.

Now get one of each to develop a quest together. And it's a automatic 5 out of 5....

Toaofgamecube
05-29-2005, 07:19 PM
N point in that, everyone will find the cheats or give up....

Now, a 4 headed Gleecok would be fun there. A challenge.

Ganondork
05-29-2005, 07:29 PM
It will be an extremly short, variation of the 2nd quest. Just with thestory line to it, and the extreme shortness of it, it makes perfect sense to make it so you play it directly after the 1st quest, cause there is no way to make a player lose weapons. After you beat the game, it is not possible in ZQ to make you lose your items besides making the part another quest. And it is only 1 level of insane difficulty. :poke: