PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry, here the info...

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 05:49 AM
I apologize for the "coming soon" thread but in this one i will provide info on The last defiance. Although I can't post screen shots I will give everything i can. The last defiance will use a modified version of the 2.10test tileset and it will be about 7 dungeons, 3 secret levels, 6 towns, and 2 custom bosses. And sorry! It won't have the magic key in it (you'll know why this makes it harder when you get 2 level 4) also the entire first half of the game is optinal. You can skip levels 1-3 and go straight to 4. But i don't reccomend it since that once you leave from Hyrule to Dylania, it get's HARD and i mean Armaggedon Q. HARD. In Hyrule (first half) most enimies are weak and the game is pretty easy. But in Dylania (2nd half) the enimies are either alot of highlevelenimies (like deathknights) or bosses. Also once you get to Dylania, it will be very hard to survive without the heart containers and weapons you get in Hyrule (all of these will never be needed to get through any of the levels exept the secret ones) such as Dins Fire. The story:

"Long ago in the land of Dylania, there was a dark lord Ana who went insane and started breeding monsters to serve as his army. He quickly conqered Dylania and his monsters ran rampant, withering most of Dylania to desert. But then out of nowhere 3 Dylanian knights came and defeated Ana, armed with the triforce of courage. The 3 kihgts parted ways and went to the 3 villages, taking a shard of the triforce with them. One day link had a dream that a monster had taken over his home village, he grabbed a sword and slayed the monster with the sword. then his Grandpa woke him up and found that link still had the sword! he sent over to the mayor for an explanation...". There's more too it but you'll have to play it yourself! (By the way, I gonna need Beta Testers!) :D