PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 04:04 AM
I used the tileset that was in 2.10test, but once i replaced the blank tiles with new ones, the guys and strings won't appear! And when u use the same tileset to put a lockblock in the over world and you test the game and you unlock it, instead of the ground appearing under it( and I tried under combo, it doesent work) the wall of a house appears under it1 Please help! :tongue:

Rakki
05-28-2005, 09:08 AM
I don't know what's up with the first problem you're having, but the second was answered already in the post in the bugs forum you made about overworld lock blocks not working. You don't set an under combo for lock blocks, you have to set the combo after it to be what it should change to when it's unlocked. Like, if your lock block combo is, say, number 3582, you'd have to make 3583 be the unlocked block.

Ganondork
05-28-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't know what's up with the first problem you're having, but the second was answered already in the post in the bugs forum you made about overworld lock blocks not working. You don't set an under combo for lock blocks, you have to set the combo after it to be what it should change to when it's unlocked. Like, if your lock block combo is, say, number 3582, you'd have to make 3583 be the unlocked block.
Thank u now i can finish Toaru village in Last Defiance.