PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Color Question

SleepingDragonX
05-27-2005, 01:30 PM
What's the difference between Text and Caption colors?

Rakki
05-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Text color is the color of the text when people are talking to you, and Caption color, I believe, is the color of the text on the subscreen(The Inventory, Triforce and -Life- words' color).

SleepingDragonX
05-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Text color is the color of the text when people are talking to you, and Caption color, I believe, is the color of the text on the subscreen(The Inventory, Triforce and -Life- words' color).

In the tutorial it says that Text is the color of text on the subscreen.

Rakki
05-28-2005, 07:52 PM
I think the tutorial's wrong then, cause the "Text" color in my quest is white, and the "Caption" color is the same color as the subscreen background, and the text on the subscreen doesn't show up, but text when talking to people does, which is white.

SleepingDragonX
05-28-2005, 09:38 PM
I think the tutorial's wrong then, cause the "Text" color in my quest is white, and the "Caption" color is the same color as the subscreen background, and the text on the subscreen doesn't show up, but text when talking to people does, which is white.

Why would the programmers screw up on the Tutorial, it just doesn't make sense...
At all.

Rakki
05-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Wait, what are you talking about? There is no OFFICIAL tutorial by the programmers, as of yet. Do you mean like, Alphadawg's tutorial or such?

SomUnknown
05-28-2005, 10:47 PM

Confirmed:

Text is what color the strings are in.
Caption is the words on the subscreen.