PDA

View Full Version : V2.10 tiles

Dark881288
05-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Can somebody send me some newfirst tilesets or four swords tilesets for version 2.10?

I think i'm going back into questmaking...

(Mods: Please delete the other thread)

Toaofgamecube
05-26-2005, 10:18 AM
an easy way to get those is by deleting all files that come with ZC, and installing ver. 2.10. Then open 210test.qst. You have them!

Dark Knight
05-26-2005, 10:27 AM
If you're using v2.10, open 210test.qst then click on File----->Export-------->Graphics Pack and there you go. Just choose a directory and file name and you now have newfirst tiles that you can use at your discretion. To import them to your quest click File-----Import-----Graphics Pack and then locate the newfirst graphics pack you saved.

Rakki
05-26-2005, 10:59 AM
If you're using v2.10, open 210test.qst then click on File----->Export-------->Graphics Pack and there you go. Just choose a directory and file name and you now have newfirst tiles that you can use at your discretion. To import them to your quest click File-----Import-----Graphics Pack and then locate the newfirst graphics pack you saved.
Just follow that and voila, error message. :tongue: Exporting is broken in version 2.10, so you'll have to follow what Toa said and open 2.10test, then delete all the maps and save it as a new file. You can also go to www.purezc.com and grab a Newfirst tileset from there, if you want. They've also got a TON of other tilesets over there, though no Four Swords tilesets as of yet.

Dark881288
05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Yes that's easy... But I want the updated tileset for V 2.10.

ShadowTiger
05-26-2005, 11:08 AM

Download Zelda Classic 2.10 AGAIN. In there, there should be a newfirst file. That'd be the 2.10 Newfirst graphics file. o_o Rip all its palettes and tiles, and then rip them into whatever quest you're using. Don't know how to do that? Just view the tiles in whatever color they look best in, (Using F4 to switch palettes, and Keypad plus and minus to switch Csets) then take a screenshot of the tiles that you want, if they look right. Then go into your own quest, rip the palette of that screenshot into a new level Palette, then rip the tiles into somewhere in your tiles page.

Dark881288
05-26-2005, 11:30 AM
OOOHHHH... It's that I never had the time to look at the other quests ever since I downloaded ZC... Thank you then...