PDA

View Full Version : Belllch!

Daarkseid
05-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Which is the sound of what came out of me. A mighty release from the esophagus, gas ingested along with a fizzy alcoholic beverage. I dare say its the most impressive thing to come out of me in months.

And what of the rest of you? What have you done that is at least, in your own mind, admirable? Surely its more gainful or purposeful than mine.

whationcewas
05-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Well, since I'm up to read your post after only an hour of posting, thats impressive {to me anyway}. A day off for me comes once or twice a month and usually includes severe intoxication, much keyboard poundin' {that's literal, not a euphimism for, uh, anything}, and sleeping AT LEAST 'till 2 or 3pm. Wow, I'll just pat myself on the back and leave now.......

ShadowTiger
05-26-2005, 09:47 AM
I suppose, one of my lower "accomplishments" ... is my voice. Although I may be imbued with a speech impediment, that doesn't stop me from scaring random people on the subway by lowering my head, wearing dark sunglasses with a slight glow, and doing something like what I'm doing in Here (http://fast.filespace.org/BH4/BH4voice.zip). (That .zip file contains two of my voice files. 137 KB.)

My greatest personal joy? ... Probably that I can draw. Create. Cause form and function to that which had not existed before. Probably better than some peoples' gifts of destruction, anyway. :shrug: But a balance must be formed out of all things, ... and ... stuff.

whationcewas
05-26-2005, 10:09 AM
That was very deep, soulful, AND inspiring; BUT, now I feel like a lazy bum for not even getting out of my desk chair. Way to make a guy feel special on his one day off, :laughing: ~the rogue~

Lilith
05-26-2005, 12:43 PM
What HAVEN'T I done? :O!!!!!

carrot red
05-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Blech! : p

I haven't done anything admirable by my/any standards, but I managed yesterday to slip away and do one simple thing I've been wanting to do for a whole year now and always faced a veto by the male chauvinists (father, pseudo-brother and boyfriend) in my life.

Ich
05-26-2005, 10:04 PM
I made a suit out of duct tape once, in 12 days. That's what I'm most proud of, as of late.

Daarkseid
05-27-2005, 02:44 AM
I hate you guys.

Brasel
05-27-2005, 04:27 AM
I face my fear of heights and ran a secret internet line a quarter of a mile and got the network and the phones up and running. That was pretty admirable I think.

moocow
05-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Instead of bashing Chad's face into the side of the pop machine about 30 times when he called me stupid the other day, I just dug my fingernails into my leg and took the insults like a perfectly calm and collected human being.

Lilith
05-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Blech! : p

I haven't done anything admirable by my/any standards, but I managed yesterday to slip away and do one simple thing I've been wanting to do for a whole year now and always faced a veto by the male chauvinists (father, pseudo-brother and boyfriend) in my life.

and what in the world is that?

carrot red
05-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I had a haircut.
I don't know what's with guys and hair, but everyone was against it and my hair was getting way too long.

Brasel
05-29-2005, 05:40 AM
Instead of bashing Chad's face into the side of the pop machine about 30 times when he called me stupid the other day, I just dug my fingernails into my leg and took the insults like a perfectly calm and collected human being.
I would have been more impressed had you had done it actually...well maybe not impressed, but it would have been a lot cooler. Even more so if I knew who Chad was.