PDA

View Full Version : List of what items do

Mr. Kibbles
05-25-2005, 08:04 PM
Well i know what most the original items do. but theres lots of new ones im not sure of what their purpose is.

instead of listing the ones i need help with id just like to ask for a website for easier reference.

Thank you in advance! :)

adioboy
05-26-2005, 12:49 PM
if you go into Zquest and go to help look at the index and look for items and it shows a whole list of items and what they do

ShadowTiger
05-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Help is F1, By the way. ;) In ZQuest, not in zelda.exe.

Do you have any specific questions on these items, or do you just want us to make a lengthy list of them all? o_o It'd be far better if you make the list of the items, and we'll provide the descriptions to them.

Mr. Kibbles
05-26-2005, 05:26 PM
The items im not sure about are
Boots
Ammulet(s)
Hammer
Lens of truth

Rakki
05-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Boots let you walk over "damage" combos(1/2 damage, 1 damage, 2 damage, 4 damage), you can also make them take magic so those combos will hurt you again if you step on them without any magic. The Amulet lets you see invisible enemies, which you set with a screen flag. The hammer pounds down hammer combos, which are usually stakes, and then you can walk over them, and the Lens of Truth shows secrets while you use it. You could make a room which has a floor of "spikes" though there would be a path that you can walk through the room on which LOOK like spikes, but don't hurt you, and you could set the non-spike tiles to only show while you're looking with the Lens of Truth, so you could see where to go.

King Aquamentus
05-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Additionally, if you check it as a rule, you can use the hammer to destroy darknuts' shields. This only works on blue darknuts, though, because the hammer kills red darknuts instantly.

Yoshi348
06-01-2005, 09:56 PM
I would presume it also works on Death Knights and that other Knight I can't remember the name of (the double one).

King Aquamentus
06-01-2005, 10:13 PM
I would presume it also works on Death Knights and that other Knight I can't remember the name of (the double one).

Okay, yeah, them too...

Spudnickator
06-04-2005, 05:21 AM
What does the dust pile do?

Zelda_Warrior
06-04-2005, 02:26 PM
nothing. It's and item you could give Link that does nothing. It also appears after Gannon is killed.

Also, the splitting Darknuts are called 'Super Darknuts".

Dark Knight
06-04-2005, 02:35 PM
The dust pile is what remains of ganon when you destroy him. it doesn't do anything, it's in the list so you can change what it looks like.

Spudnickator
06-05-2005, 02:27 PM
oh, ok, that makes sense

looney linklord
06-28-2005, 12:08 AM
The dust pile is what remains of ganon when you destroy him. it doesn't do anything, it's in the list so you can change what it looks like.

same thing works for triforce(whole)