PDA

View Full Version : Missing init data 8th Page

disturbu
05-25-2005, 07:11 PM
i'd like to be able to change the sword beam capabilities and ive been told by guides all around to change it in init data > page 8... but my pages only go up to seven... is ends at Misc.... is there a later version i need to download or am i just missing it somewhere else in the program

noob---->me

so be gentle ^.^

Zelda Master
05-25-2005, 08:22 PM
8th init page?:odd: sorry, there's no such thing. to change the sword beams, go to the tile after the Sword that is Vertical/horizontal, and change it.

disturbu
05-25-2005, 08:32 PM
um... huh (O.o)? could you be more specific as to its location? i dont know what you mean a tile that is vertical/horizontal... maybe i have the next to newest version and it doesnt have the GUI everyone else has.... i'll look around...

Zelda Master
05-25-2005, 09:07 PM
um... huh (O.o)? could you be more specific as to its location? i dont know what you mean a tile that is vertical/horizontal... maybe i have the next to newest version and it doesnt have the GUI everyone else has.... i'll look around...
look for the swords, and the tile after it. thats all i know sorry..:(

disturbu
05-25-2005, 11:30 PM
i found the option panel... but it wasnt under init. data... hmmm... weird... but thank you for helping ^^

Zelda Master
05-26-2005, 05:25 PM
no problem.:D :D :D :D