PDA

View Full Version : Very SLOW

Lilman425
05-25-2005, 05:47 PM
I have a fairly new computer that is capable of easily running most games. It has a 2.1 GHz processor, plenty of memory and windows XP. The editor runs better when i put it in compatibility mode for W95, but the same does not work for actually playing the games with the Zelda Classic program. It is so bad I literally can not move my guy for more than 3 seconds before it freezes up. The editor is not much better; it occasionally stops responding for 15 seconds at a time. Does anybody know what could be the problem here? This stuff looks really cool but I can't enjoy it if it runs like this. Thanks in advance.

adioboy
05-25-2005, 06:38 PM
maybe ur computer just got a virus or something i dont know just a suggestion

Rakki
05-26-2005, 01:36 AM
I've heard the solution to getting the error before, but I forget it... As for the speed problem, try toggling Vsync on/off to fix the speed.

Lilman425
05-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Thanks for the replies but I doubt it's a virus and I've already tried the VSync thing. It's not just with the quests it's with the editor as well. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Lilman425
05-26-2005, 03:33 AM
Ok, all of a sudden it's working perfectly now. I just started messing around with the properties and now no matter what I change it to it works perfectly. I have no idea what I did, and frankly I don't care. :D

cbailey78
05-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Lilman, Please don't double post! Use the edit button instead.