PDA

View Full Version : Link is walking wierd

adioboy
05-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Link walks wierd when i try to test the game i made like when i make my own quest i test it and he walks left and right ok but when i make him walk up it shows him facing south and walking and when he walks down he walks down then right down and right down and right i checked the edit sprite thing and i dont know how to do it pleez help :(

adioboy
05-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Link walks wierd when i try to test the game i made like when i make my own quest i test it and he walks left and right ok but when i make him walk up it shows him facing south and walking and when he walks down he walks down then right down and right down and right i checked the edit sprite thing and i dont know how to do it pleez help :(

SomUnknown
05-24-2005, 10:20 PM
First:

What version are you using?
Do you have the BS animation rule turned on?
Did you change the Link tiles at all?

SomUnknown
05-24-2005, 10:20 PM
First:

What version are you using?
Do you have the BS animation rule turned on?
Did you change the Link tiles at all?

Sephiroth
05-25-2005, 02:12 AM
If you are using BS animation (3 frames of animation per direction) I recommend starting your quest out in 183/184 to get around the "BS Animation Bug" in 2.10. >_>

Sephiroth
05-25-2005, 02:12 AM
If you are using BS animation (3 frames of animation per direction) I recommend starting your quest out in 183/184 to get around the "BS Animation Bug" in 2.10. >_>

marioz
06-05-2005, 04:51 PM
does that mean you can't use BS animation in 2.10 because of some bug? I am having the same problem, and I have the BS-animation rule turned on. (what does BS stand for btw?)

SomUnknown
06-05-2005, 05:01 PM
It stands for Beta-Satellite. It was an add-on to the SNES that never took off, but someone got a leaked version of Zelda that was made for it, and the BS graphics come from that game.

(Our very own Vel was the one who translated BS Zelda into English.)

VEL
06-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I've heard people saying BS stood for two different things, I've heard some say it stood for Broadcast Satellite, and some say it's Bandai Satellite.

I didn't translate it, I don't know enough Japanese for that. :tongue: I think someone named Bumpus did the first translation, and later on some others fixed up some mistakes.

Sephiroth
06-05-2005, 05:37 PM
It stands for Beta-Satellite. It was an add-on to the SNES that never took off, but someone got a leaked version of Zelda that was made for it, and the BS graphics come from that game.

Yes, there's a bug in 2.10 that does that. If you want to use 2.10 and have the BS animation rule checked on, start it out in 182,183. then save with your modifications, and open with 2.10. should work. :)

Corey103
06-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Choose A Later Version of Zelda Classic And The Bug Should Not Happen Anymore.Have Fun. :)

Ganondork
06-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Either change the tiles or stop using BS animation.

Anyway, I thought BS stood for British Standard.

SomUnknown
06-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Choose A Later Version of Zelda Classic And The Bug Should Not Happen Anymore.Have Fun. :)

Yes, go and download 3.4 it's all the rage these days.