PDA

View Full Version : Help needed getting on 2nd game

MsChime
05-24-2005, 07:29 PM
First THANK YOU for making Zelda Classic available for free. I've been on a great trip down memory lane, lol! I finally conquered the first game but the second game starts me in the top left side of overworld in a mountain and I can't move. I use IE and XP. Many thanks to anyone who can help!!!

MsChime
05-24-2005, 07:29 PM
First THANK YOU for making Zelda Classic available for free. I've been on a great trip down memory lane, lol! I finally conquered the first game but the second game starts me in the top left side of overworld in a mountain and I can't move. I use IE and XP. Many thanks to anyone who can help!!!

avaquizzer
05-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately, this is a bug in the game itself. To play the second quest, create a new name (Register a new name) and use the name "Zelda" (without the quotation marks). This will start you on the second quest.

avaquizzer
05-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately, this is a bug in the game itself. To play the second quest, create a new name (Register a new name) and use the name "Zelda" (without the quotation marks). This will start you on the second quest.

MsChime
05-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks for responding so quickly :)

MsChime
05-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks for responding so quickly :)